watch now

Author Topic: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)  (Read 85534 times)

shopgirlfox

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2018, 07:26:27 pm »
Yeah, congratulations to both!

kireinachean

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2018, 08:11:56 pm »
twins pala dapat ang kay Heart but hindi nag prosper yung isa... Congrats to Shamcey and Heart!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 05:29:13 pm by kireinachean »

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2018, 04:32:52 am »
^Oohh talga?  Dba twins din yung kids ni Chiz?  Nasa lahi siguro nila.  Congrats to Heart!  Can't wait to see her outfits and the baby's, too.

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2018, 12:46:25 pm »
^Pati un sa sister din ni heart twins din, so both sides. Pretty lalo ni Heart!

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2018, 01:38:57 pm »
Jlc padeep nga sa posts. Tonto naman

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2018, 02:27:31 pm »
Uy si Elmo kasama na sa photo nila Saab and Jim. Good move to honor Luna.

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2018, 04:21:05 pm »
^ great news sis.

Sana sumunod na si Maxene, at magka ayod ayos na sila ulit.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2018, 06:01:17 pm »
Harry and Meghan wedding. I don?t know pero hindi ko bet si Meghan. Parang ang fake niya lang.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2018, 07:20:30 pm »
Ako naman sis I'm not really a huge fan of the royal family or meghan, but I got a little bit overwhelmed nung nakita ko yung live feed, na-excite ba, hahaha. Kaya lang napapangitan ako sa wedding gown.

Cookie_Dough

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2018, 07:24:00 pm »
atm: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding. Her wedding gown is so simple...almost plain looking or I just couldn't notice the details. You can sense the love radiating from them though. 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2018, 07:51:39 pm »
I've watched Meghan from Suits, and I felt and saw (naks) something special about her.  Ke act or not yung mga philanthropic "deeds" nya even before she met Prince Harry, I'm fine with it, damned if you do damned if you don't, right? Very overwhelming, imagine she married a real life Prince, UK pa no less. So ladies, nothing is impossible, lol!  I'm happy for them, she must be on Cloud 9.  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:57:53 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2018, 08:55:00 pm »
I must be in the minority but a royalty is a bit too much for me. I'd rather marry a farmer/rancher. Simpler but quiet and private. I don't think I can handle a life of scrutiny and being watched all the time by everyone. They must be royals but that's like a prison. You just can't do whatever you want. No thanks!

But I wish them all the best! I hope they live happily ever after.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2018, 09:12:42 pm »
Medyo nagulat lang ako, yun na pala itsura ngayon ni william. Kate looked nice. Cute din yung little girl nila. The queen -- eye catching as always. Ang ganda nung mga hats/fascinators ng guests. Parang type ko rin magsuot, kung nauso lang sana sa atin, LOL!

sunday01

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2018, 09:13:23 pm »
Naaartehan talaga ako ke Bea Alonzo napakadaming manerisms hindi alam kung San ilalagay ang kamay kung sa leeg ba tenga o batok. I saw her interview sa CNN phil over acting sa pag-inunsiate ng words tapos walang sense magsalita puro love Lang ang alam akala mo all knowing about love. She's trying to show na confidence sya but will all her mannerisms it's pretty obvious that it's fake confidence.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2018, 09:39:27 pm »
Her wedding gown is so simple...almost plain looking or I just couldn't notice the details.

Same here i don?t like her wedding gown. Very simple as in plain. And her hair is so messy. Hindi man lang inayos ng mabuti ng hair stylist niya para hindi naging ganun yung kinalabasan.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2018, 10:07:50 pm »
Okay na sana wedding gown basta inayos sana yung buhok hehe.. liyeral na messy. No makeup makeup look din siya.

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2018, 10:22:20 pm »
^ I've read that the Queen always has the last say sa royal wedding gowns, it should have her approval. It should be white, conservative dapat ang neckline, may sleeves, simple, elegant, etc... Meghan and her wedding dress designer ( dapat British designer accdg to their rules) just followed a list of rules kaya ganun siguro kinalabasan.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2018, 10:19:57 pm »
That's exactly what I am saying, para kang nasa numero. Wedding dress mo na nga, kelangan approved ng iba? Anyways, parang kukumpilan lang ang dami ng bride. Siguro if you look at it very close, kita ang details but from what I have seen, walang wow factor. And that is apparently, almost half a million. And Harry doesn't look happy, di man lang nag-ahit or nagpagupit, camping look ang peg.

Wala man lang ibang mapanood sa TV kundi ito. Pati local news ko, pre-empted...kaloka!

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2018, 10:39:02 pm »
Sayang, pati siguro makeup artist pinili din. Si Kate kasi kahit simple lang din ayos pero stunning. Congrats to them!

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (Thread 55)
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2018, 10:40:55 pm »
^ They didn?t hire daw a make up artist. Like Kate nung wedding niya. They did their own make up. Pero glowing si Kate nung wedding day niya. Ganda ng make up niya kahit simple lang. Si Meghan literal na ?i woke up like this? with her hair.😂🙈

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close