watch now

Author Topic: Lustrous x Nadine Lustre x BYS  (Read 1209 times)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Lustrous x Nadine Lustre x BYS
« on: April 26, 2018, 03:31:31 pm »
Been waiting for someone to start a thread on this but since wala talaga, ako na nag-start, haha.

Anyone here who has also tried this line? I thought about it a hundred times before I caved and bought the limited edition boxed set 'cause at 3k, it's not cheap, but -- I LOVE IT. Sobrang ganda and sulit. If you notice, masyado lang na hype yung VERY negative review ni Raiza Contawi because she's a popular MUA and vlogger but ALL the others who reviewed the same product gave very positive reviews. Ako nga na hindi MUA nadalian sa pag gamit eh. Ang OA ng review ni Raiza not to mention making all those faces and all that heavy sighing was so rude and insulting.

If you want a legit natural review, watch Chase Salazar's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6QL7qpYJKw&t=837s

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close