watch now

Author Topic: Skin Care Pregnancy  (Read 13266 times)

msdianne

  • Guest
Skin Care Pregnancy
« on: March 03, 2018, 02:28:00 am »
Can you share your skin care routine during pregnancy? Moisturizer, Sunblock or what?s not.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 09:47:54 pm »
Joining for future reference.  :D

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 01:09:03 am »
I was told by my derma to stop everything and just use sunblock.

Some of my friends used moisturizers which was allowed also by their derma.

Let us know... which ones you used.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:05:01 pm »
Ako, I continued using my beauty products na ginagamit ko nung hindi pa ako preggy (except whitening Lotion). I just checked if wala yung mga 'to avoid ingredients' during pregnancy like hydroquinone, retinoids, paraben, etc
Wala naman kaya tinuloy ko lang. So currently I'm using cetaphil soap, celeteque moisturizer, johnson&johnson milk bath, watson organic argan shampoo and conditioner, johnson&johnson body lotion, Palmer's Cocoa Tummy butter (anti-strechmarks). My daily beauty regimen pagpasok sa office, Etude BB cream, Happy Skin Lipstick, Etude brow powder.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 08:11:17 pm »
^glad to hear Sis, thanks for sharing.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 08:33:22 pm »
I continued everything naman except for pampaputi. Actually as long as wala salicylic or I think retinoids or hydroquinone ok naman. Even papaya soaps ok naman siya kasi herbal naman siya. Pero tinigil ko yung whitening. Halos karamihan naman ng shampoo merong parabens. This is my second pregnancy, I think nakagamit naman ako before ng shampoo na may parabens- hindi ko kasi nacheck.  Healthy naman yung panganay ko.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 08:47:50 pm »
mimiku, actually wala din sya sa top 10  ingredients to avoid pero nabasa ko lang kasi sa baby center na app kaya inavoid ko din sis

hi sis Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore, planning na kayo this year? baby dust!  :-*

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 08:55:00 pm »
^Yes sis, last quarter hopefully! Thanks!  :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 12:02:39 pm »
I stopped using all skincare except for moisturizer when i got pregnant, pero mostly dahil tinatamad ako hahaha. I don't have problematic skin naman, I was using the Sens? complete line bago ko nabuntis. My skin was clear all throughout pregnancy naman, in fact mas gumanda nga skin ko tingin ko, ahaha, i think what helped was yung vitamins na tinetake ko plus better diet rin. I had really supple and bright complexion until manganak ako, Olay moisturizer lang gamit ko hindi pa regular. around 7 mos post partum, medyo nagdry skin ko so dun ako bumalik sa regular skincare routine ko.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 01:41:12 pm »
Stopped the following: Salicylic acid cleanser, cream and Glamglow masks

Continued: Dermatologica Oil-free moisturizer with SPF (my sunblock), Shiseido Ibuki day moisturizer, charcoal mask, and all makeup i was using pre-pregnancy, Cetaphil moisturizing cream (for the bump only).

I also started using the Sulwahsoo Essential line (activator, cleansing water, emulsion, serum, concentrated cream, eye cream and overnight vitalizing mask) on my 9th month of pregnancy. Because my husband didn't want me to go losyang after birth hahaha.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:51:46 pm by sparklingjewel »

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 04:57:22 pm »
my moisturizer when i was preego.. VMV hypo.  moisturizer bought it for 850 pesos.
tea tree oil from TSB 500 plus. pag may zits lang
facialwash hyalure and dove sensitive soap. 300 pesos lang lahat
sa tummy ko mustela oil and lotion  nasa 2k plus got it on  sale.
no kamot talaga tummy ko.  I swear!


angel abellar

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2018, 03:02:52 pm »
nakakatulong po ba talaga anti stretchmarks lotion or mas maganda gumamit ng oil?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 04:01:31 am »
I think it helps prevent.  However, if you?re prone or your genes you?ll likely to have. But applying creams and oil will go a long way.

I?m using Mustela Stretch Mark Cream am and pm. Then Bio Oil whenever I can too. Cheaper options are VCO.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2018, 12:48:55 pm »
^^I have too many doctors telling me it's genetic so I deliberately chose not to shell out on pregnancy skincare... i spent it instead of baby stuff.  I only applied Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (not specifically an anti-stretchmarks cream) from Months 4-7.

I did however recently decide to use up samples I've received kasi sayang naman. :)
I started using the following (in sample sizes) starting Week 33, so each lasted about a week:
- Mustela Stretchmarks Prevention Oil
- Mustela Stretchmarks Prevention Cream
- Biolane Stretchmarks Prevention Cream
- Palmer's Tummy Butter

My last few samples are Bio Oil which will last me till Week 40 and beyond... haven't started on it.

Already past my 37th week with zero stretchmarks. I really think it's genetics though kasi some preggos i know Month 2 palang nag-aapply na meron padin.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Skin Care Pregnancy
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 10:39:14 am »
Does anyone know if VMV SUPERSKIN 3 MONOLAURIN + MANDELIC ACID TONER FOR OILY SKIN is safe for pregnant women?

https://www.vmvhypoallergenics.com/collections/acne/products/superskin-monolaurin-mandelic-acid-toner-for-oily-skin

Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close