watch now

Author Topic: please help  (Read 1268 times)

Lei

  • Guest
please help
« on: February 27, 2018, 11:14:08 am »
Need your help to recommend understandable OB for my problem. I'm delayed for almost 2 weeks. I know it's bad but I can't continue since I just gave birth last May 2017. We used birth control but still, I used PT twice and the other line is dark in color and the other is faded. What to do? :(

melodious

  • Guest
Re: please help
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 04:50:26 am »
^ I think it is a blessing sis if the PT is correct.

You should keep it.

lilu

  • Guest
Re: please help
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 11:19:08 am »
Where are you from?

If there is a line and faded one, positive pa rin sya. Make sure you take another pt, or wait again for another week if you want to make sure. If ever you're preggers, mahirap nga pero kakayanin mo din yan. Normal ka ba last time o CS? Pagka CS, mas mahirap nga yun.. if you're from South, (Las Pinas, Muntinlupa) area, I recommend OB Dra. Dauigoy LPDH and Asian Hospital.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close