Author Topic: Sisters, can your HMUA really change your look 2 - 3 x during prenup sessions?  (Read 939 times)

itchynose

  • Guest
Hello,

I am searching for a HMUA for my prenup this May.  By the replies I am getting from make up artists their fees increase by the number of looks they can give you during the session.  But I am wondering if they can actually change it 3 x in a day, isn't that time consuming?  Will they all remove your makeup again and do another look and so?  Sorry for the questions, I am just thinking if it's worth splurging an extra 5K, baka naman lipstick lang napalitan.  I guess yung hair ang mas napapalitan? 

Thank you for your answers!  Recommendations for HMUA will also be appreciated. 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Based on my experience, 3 looks mostly entails changes in your hair do, for instance, eye shadow and lipstick color only. Magstart of course sa light, to darker and then more dramatic looks, like smokey eye etc.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close