watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products  (Read 19087 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 01:58:42 pm »
^Sis, thanks for all your tips, you are a skincare guru, indeed haha!

Also, Sephora has a 100% return policy which I'm sure you already know. If you don't like it after one use, return it. At least ma try mo if it's effective for you. - interesting!

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2018, 07:02:52 pm »
La roche posay toleriane purifying foaming cleanser
Clinique toner
Vichy mineral 89 booster daily moisturizer
La roche posay cicaplast balm
Vichy aqualia thermal rich cream

These are the most important skincare products i swear by. havent had a breakout fo awhile now

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:59:53 pm by shopaholic18 »

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2018, 10:00:09 pm »
^Sis, thanks for all your tips, you are a skincare guru, indeed haha!

Also, Sephora has a 100% return policy which I'm sure you already know. If you don't like it after one use, return it. At least ma try mo if it's effective for you. - interesting!

^sis di ako guru, skin care addict lang talaga.. journey sya because i was not happy with my skin condition so the struggle was very real haha.

Disclaimer sa sephora: that's the policy here in the US ha, not sure if it's the same in other countries. But that's the beauty of a consumer-driven society like the US, we have strong buying rights. So sephora kahit bukas na, nakalahati mo na, if di ka satisfied within 6mos, return mo, no questions asked.. they ask why, but for research purposes, not to question you. You can simply say "I changed my mind" and that's good enough. But if you say "allergies" they need to know so they can work on product development.

otra_vez

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2018, 01:42:51 am »
^it does sting a little! Nothing you can't handle but pain is subjective.. the tiny sting is okay in my opinion. You can test patch a little muna sa neck area before going all in.

thanks! ayan medyo confident na ako to purchase it. balitaan ko kayo if it works :)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2018, 12:10:35 pm »
Any reviews po sa drunk elephant vit c serum? Thanks po

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2018, 03:27:30 pm »
lalee888 noted!  ;)

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2018, 10:56:56 pm »
Any reviews po sa drunk elephant vit c serum? Thanks po

I have (nanaman) and I love it. I still use it, it made it to my staples : ) it's about $80 yata so unless you can part with that money, suggest trying other vitamin c din muna kasi the market is flooded with vitamin c!

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2018, 11:49:54 am »
Hands down to Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum. Instamt glowing skin the next day! Started using it twice a week then every 2 days.  When I feel like there's a pimple coming out I use this as a spot treatment too and it's usually gone in 1-2 days! Faster healing and little to no acne scarring. There are times when my skin is itchy and irritated after applying this - I use Klairs midnight calming cream on top to combat these.

---


My friend sent me the Brilliant Skin Essentials rejuvenating set which contains mainly retinol. I get the same effect (but cheaper products) although I am not sure if I want to keep using this for more tham a month. I am a bit skeptical with products that works pretty fast in the brightening/whitening department from a not-so-known company (I believe this one is made in Pinas).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:51:32 am by linetinee »

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2018, 10:09:50 pm »
Excited to try the drunk elephant line.. initially m eyeing just the vitamin c pero may nakita ako acid trip kit nila it includes the vitamin c, glycolic acid, sukari facial and the marula oil each is 15ml i think for 5k+.. i don't know if mura na yun for the set.

Also question i have tret in my routine, i use it every other night.. Pwede ko kaya siya ialternate sa glycolic serum ng drunk elephant? Ilan ba max use per week ng glyco serum nila? Thanks

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 01:20:41 am »
100cad here yung acid kit nila so I guess okay na yang 5k :) I have tried their VitC and nothing special. I mean VitC takes months for you to see results, so I guess I just got bored with it. For that price, I would consider looking elsewhere, like deciem or even asian beauty. The Ordinary has Virgin Marula oil and they have acids peels too like the sukari baby facial.

Tbh, I would just get the TLC glycolic night serum - I dont know if you guys have it there but they also have a mini kit (glycolic + virgin marula) for about 36cad only.

There is no maximum use - depends on how well your skin can tolerate it, you may be able to use it every night which I did try but I felt like it was too harsh for me. Oh but since you mentioned you're using tret you should be able to alternate it. I use the glycolic serum every other night for now.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 01:23:28 am by linetinee »

KiatKiat20

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 01:51:19 pm »
Morning:
Rosewater (i use it as a toner and face mist)
The Body Shop vitamin e moisturizer
Clinique all about eyes rich (super moisturizing sa undereyes)
The Body Shop vitamin e lipbalm

Evening:
Rosewater
Vitamin c serum (i forgot the brand)
Natures republic aloe vera gel (super bango and lambot sa face)
Clinique all about eyes rich (super moisturizing sa undereyes)
The Body Shop vitamin e lipbalm

Very simple lang ng routine ko, then St. Ives apricot scrub once a week and face mask (any sheet mask) once a week.

So far clear naman skin ko and healthy looking, it helps na rin kasi taking vitamin C and gluta caps daily, then atleast 30 minutes workout or run a day. Drink lots and lots of water din!  ;)

MJCapada

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
Hi!

I am new to this thread, I am currently recovering from bad acne since 2016. As of now, mainly my marks are still there with a little bumps here and there but overall, no active acne. Currently, Im loving the improvement on my skin.

My current routine is:

AM
- after shower, cleanse face with plush micellar water with sweet orange tangerine and hyaluronic acid
- Plush Triple Hyal Face Acne Solution 23H
- Plush Extreme Comfort Cream SPF50

PM
- cleanse face with plush micellar water with sweet orange tangerine and hyaluronic acid
- (Tue and Sat)  apply plush .1% retinol for an hour, then cleanse again with micellar water
- for moisturizer, I used plush intensive lifting / reconstruction salmon oil probiotic marine collagen

I am currently in the middle east, I was advised not to used any cleanser aside from the micellar water, and as much as possible not to use the water here for my face.

BTW, There was a time when I used retinol and leave it on for one night, my skin reacted with redness, little bumps and extreme dryness, for those who are concern on those kind of irritations, the solution that was given to me was to use a strong moisturizer, so I used one moisturizer with diff oils, and after 2-4 days, the reaction subsided. Now, im incorporating the retinol again very slowly on my face.

Hope this helps :)

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2018, 08:42:00 am »
VMV HYPOALLERGENICS Red better cream cleanser, ID toner, ID gel, Armada face cover 30.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 12:43:44 pm »
Cosrx aha, LJH tea tree essence, Anessa Sunscreen

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2018, 08:02:45 pm »
AM

Kojic Soap (c/o derma)
Shiseido Eudermine Lotion
Sunblock gel (c/o derma)
Madeca derma cream

PM

Ultimune cleansing oil
Kojic Soap
Clindamycin solution alternately with Glowing solution (c/o derma)
Eudermine lotion
Madeca derma cream



curlylass

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2018, 08:27:07 pm »
AM:
Mild Cleansing Bar soap from LFI
Belo Whitening Toner
Aloe Vera Gel from Nature Republic
Biore Milk Sunscreen


PM:
Perfect Whip facial wash
Belo Whitening Toner
Facial Mask (Don't know the brand, nabili lang from Japan in bulk)
Aloe Vera Gel from Nature Republic



Eto nagpawala ng pimples ko. Dati hanggang leeg, may pimples. Ngayon lagi ako nacocompliment ng mom ni bf. Kuminis daw ako and lumiit pores.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 10:57:51 pm »
^^Sis yung Madeca derma cream sa'yo?

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2018, 11:30:32 pm »
Yes sis, i bought from Charis the madeca derma cream

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2018, 09:30:00 am »
My current favorite is the Celavive line. I use it following the 10-step korean skin care. So far so good, medyo expensive lang but worth it sya for me.

AM
Cetahil cleanser
Celavive creamy foam cleanser
Celavive perfecting toner
Celavive vitalizing serum
Celavive hydrating eye essence
Celavive protective day lotion

PM
Cetahil cleanser
Celavive creamy foam cleanser
Skinfood pistachio facial scrub or Aztec healing clay mask (2x a week)
Celavive perfecting toner
Celavive vitalizing serum
Celavive hydrating eye essence
Beauty buffet everyday mask (2x a week)
Celavive replenishing night cream

robertsteven

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2021, 04:54:38 pm »
I only use Blezil Teatree oil soap and Neutrogena Hydroboost water gel as a moisturizer and sea moss.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close