watch now

Author Topic: Mild abdominal cramps early pregnancy  (Read 4065 times)

IzzyM.17

  • Guest
Mild abdominal cramps early pregnancy
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:53:29 pm »
Hey guys, I am currently 7+ weeks preggy (first time mom here! :D ) and I have been having mild period-like cramps. It's very intermittent and hindi naman siya masakit, konting discomfort lang and it lasts for like a minute or two. I've had it since week 5 of my pregnancy. When I had my check up and transV last week (good heartbeat si baby :) ) I told my OB about my cramps and she said it's not normal.

I've been doing a lot of reading (babycenter, whattoexpext, thebump, etc.) and so many women have shared na it's a common pregnancy symptom for them. Did any of you have the same symptom?

I'm also thinking of changing OBs kasi I don't like my OB very much :( she's very intimidating and not very receptive to my questions or concerns (yun tipong di pa ko tapos magtanong or magsalita she'll cut me off na). Even my hubby noticed and he said my OB is not very friendly. :(

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: Mild abdominal cramps early pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 06:30:01 pm »
hi sis. since the day my pregnancy was confirmed, pinag-take ako ng duphaston para pampakapit kay baby. siguro mga til 8 or 9 weeks na 2x a day, then 1x a day na afterwards til maubos yung supply ko.

nung time na 1x a day nalang, i also had cramps (around 10w na ako nun). we went back to my OB to report the cramps and i was back to 2x duphaston for the next 3 days. i was also told to abstain from any sexual activities (as orgasms can cause cramps din).

if the pain persists, look for another ob na and report the pain, kasi baka mamaya sign of miscarriage yan, early pregnancy pa naman.

mommyshi

  • Guest
Re: Mild abdominal cramps early pregnancy
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 11:00:09 am »
In my first tri, pinagtake din ako ng Duphaston - 3x a day as pampakapit. Nakitaan din kasi ako ng internal bleeding sa ultrasound. Nung nawala yun, pina-stop naman na ako magtake ng Duphaston. Tapos nagkaron din ako mild cramps after, na parang nagpupush si baby sa baba. 13-14 weeks ata ako non, pinagtake ako ng Isoxsuprine. Pampakapit din daw.  Twice a day naman. Basta kapag masakit daw i-take ko raw kasi possible na preterm labor. Na-IE naman ako ng OB ko and hindi naman ako dilated or kung ano. It's really better na maging praning and to take meds.

I changed my OB twice na. Yung una kasi lalaki. Then yung pangalawa, parang lagi syang antok pag kausap ako. Humihikab pa so na-off talaga ko. Nagtanong tanong ako sino pa sa hospital na yun ang okay na OB. Sakto dun  nagwork friend ko as nurse so she asked around. I think it's okay to change your OB naman lalo na if maaga pa. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close