We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Parang hindi match.
I really like Meghan. She has built a name for herself, has a career and also a humanitarian and philanthropist. Feeling ko magiging magandang addition sya sa Royal Family kasi bukod sa magagamit nya yung magiging status nya to widen her charity works, parang she serves as a symbol na they are now more culturally accepting, kasi diba bi-racial si Meghan. I wish them the very best.
Divorced pala si Meghan? Kaya siguro kilig na kilig si girl kasi parang she's not really the "perfect" girl for Harry and yet he proposed to her. She's not from a socialite family, she's not white, she's divorced, she's older than him, she's not British, etc. Parang hindi match. I wish them the best though. I guess when a guy really loves you, it doesn't matter kung sino ka pa at kung ano nakaraan mo. Made me believe that there's really "por-eber"...lol!
Andami kasi lumabas na version buti na din nagsalita na si Nam. Mukhang mas credible ang kwento niya. Pero bakit iba ang kwento ni Tom? May pinagtatakpan ba siya? Nanghinayang ako na di agad naisugod si Franco sa ospital.