watch now

Author Topic: PermaGlow Permanent Foundation  (Read 1937 times)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
PermaGlow Permanent Foundation
« on: October 24, 2017, 08:18:00 pm »
I was browsing & searching for permanent make up for the eyebrows and lips... and nakita ko from one derma clinic that they did this procedure called PermaGlow and apparently it's for permanent foundation effect sa face.

Meron na bang nakapag try ng procedure like this? It will be nice to know if maganda ba ito, imagine waking up with perfect looking skin, na even toned and flawless? That will be great for someone na super tamad like me. Haha

Although I doubt of the effects, knowing that our skin renews all the time.

How can it be possible to get any foundation / make up permanently on the face? Or is this like a tattoo on the whole face? Then I won't experience rosy cheeks kapag nahihiya or kinikilig? I'm definitely curious.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close