Updated and lowered prices =)
Hello sisses! I already stopped working and I am just a plain housewife so I don't need these make-ups anymore.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation (w/ free NARS Tinted Moisturiser sample)
Shade: 20 Beige
50% left
Php900
Loreal Le teint True Match foundation (w/ free NARS Tinted Moisturiser sample)
Shade: R2 Apricot Ivory
50-60% left (not really sure, hard to see)
Php100
NARS Soft velvet loose powder
w/ free NARS Tinted Moisturiser sample
Shade: Eden
Not sure but I think it's 60% left
Php500
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Used once
Php100
Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush
Shade: Diffused Heat
80% left
Php1,100
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush (blush with dent on the side but blush is still intact)
Shade:
90% left
+
Sleek Blush Shade: 925 Scandalous
Used 2x
=Php800
Rimmel Lasting finish Soft Colour Blush
Shade: 020 Pink Rose
Used 3x
Php150
Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs eyeshadow
Shade: 07 Les Cuirs
90% left
Php800
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream eyeshadow (lost the small brush)
(with free Isadora light and shade eyeshadow bought in EU)
Shade: 83 Illusoire
Used 5x
Php700
Inglot Full Metal Eyeliner Crayon
Shade: 529 (brown)
Used frequently by Lisa Eldridge in her tutorials
60-70% left (Bought at Php800)
Php250
Loreal Super Liner Black Laquer (liquid eyeliner)
w/ free IN2IT liquid eyeliner
80% left
Php200
Majolica Skin Lingerie Pore Cover primer SPF20
30-40% left
Php100
Preloved Real Techniques Blush Brush
Php300
--Lipsticks--
MAC Pink Pigeon lipstick
80% left
Php400
Blair Japan lipstick
Shade: Maeve
Used 2x
Php300
Maybelline Matte Lipstick
Shade: Mesmerizing Magenta
Used once
Php100
Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick
Shade: 305 Nude Mocha
Used 5x
Php100
Loreal Lipstick
Shade: Pure Brick
Used 3x
Php100
Etude House Dear My Wish Lipstick
Shade: BE101 Chic Holywood Beige
Used 3x
Php100
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
Shade: 180 Vintage Pink
Used 7x
Php100
Plus Shipping fee: Php150 - sorry LBC lang alam ko na meron dito sa amin sa Bulacan :-( so I lowered my prices.