watch now

Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 56158 times)

mahc

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2018, 08:25:15 am »
Dear God,

I pray that I get to keep my job. Ito po talaga ang gusto ko. And sana mabless mo din po si hubby ng job na meant for his expertise. Also, please bless us with a person na mapagkakatiwalaan sa mga bata.

All these I ask in Your name.

Thank you.

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2018, 10:53:48 pm »
Thank you po dahil may mga answered prayers kami ng family ko recently. Thank you po at sana patawarin niyo po ako kung nawawalan ako ng tiwala sa inyo. Sana tuloy tuloy na po ang pasok ng blessings sa family namin.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #242 on: October 25, 2018, 11:41:16 pm »
Dear God,


Thank you for this day and sa asawa ko na nagprepare for my special day :) salamat sa mga blessings na binibigay mo.

Amen.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #243 on: October 29, 2018, 10:39:50 am »
Dear God,

The days seem brighter now. Thank you for your constant guidance.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2018, 03:57:26 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for your everyday blessings. Please guide and protect us always.

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #245 on: November 08, 2018, 09:21:25 am »
Dear Papa God,

Thank you so much for all the blessings in my life. I love you!

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #246 on: November 08, 2018, 12:02:36 pm »
Dear God,


take your time, i know you're brewing something amazing for me and i'll wait for it...




in your perfect time.

thatkdramaeonni

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2018, 09:38:46 am »
Lord God,

Our journey as a family did not start on a smooth course. But You were always there to steer the wheel, going before us in everything. And I believe in Your promises, Lord. We put our faith in you. Keep us safe, especially our little nugget inside me.

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; Before you were born, I set you apart.."
Jeremiah 1:5

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2018, 02:07:12 pm »
Dear God,

I trust you.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #249 on: November 19, 2018, 10:18:23 am »
Dear God,

Please hear our request po. Please grant us this and help us prove that we are worthy. Thank you po.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2018, 10:39:05 am »
Dear God,

I know I've failed you so many times in the past. I know I've been lax, I am really sorry. I am trying to fix our relationship and be closer to you once more, like before. Lord, I am deeply asking that you grant our request po. This will really make me happy and proud. After so many failures, please take over Lord. Let your light and hope shine on us. Give us inspiration po. I believe in you and I know that anything is possible to those who believe. You are powerful and mighty, if you will it, it will be done. Please, Lord. Thank you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2018, 10:45:16 am »
Dear God, thank you for blessing me with a beautiful family. As I always pray, please grant me more patience and wisdom.

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2018, 10:46:55 am »
Dear God,

In your time. We trust you.


chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2018, 01:49:16 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2018, 03:52:14 pm »
Dear God,

Tulungan nyo po ako maging matatag. Tulungan nyo po ako maalis ang depression ko. Tulungan nyo po ako labanan ang suicidal thoughts ko.

Sobrang miss ko na iyong dating ako. Miss ko na iyong dating ako na positibo mag-isip. Sana bumalik na siya.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #255 on: December 07, 2018, 09:00:35 pm »
^ hey sis please post ka lang dito or pm anyone of the regulars or close mo dito kapag nakakaisip ka ng ganyan, ang dami dami naming online palagi dito (mga nagpepethics sa trabaho? :D). We're here for you if you need people to talk to ha, hindi ka at walang taong worthless - for me ikaw nga ang may pinaka-awesome na trabaho dito.. smile sis! :)

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #256 on: December 10, 2018, 08:23:35 am »
^ Thank you so much, bro. May God bless good people like you. :-)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #257 on: December 11, 2018, 09:09:54 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you in advance, I'm claiming it!!!

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2018, 05:42:00 pm »
Dear God,
I think I messed up with my speaking test!! I'm not confident with how I did HUHUHU. kung uukol bubukol sana po maski pasang-awa lang!  :'(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2018, 08:42:00 pm »
Dear God

Salamat sa provision. You never fail

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close