watch now

Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 56306 times)

Brightfin

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2018, 02:34:32 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for getting me to where I am now. I still have a long way to go before I get to where I want to be, so please continue to guide me to the right path. I am sorry for questioning your plans for me every time things don't go my way. I will continue to work hard and live by faith.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2018, 02:21:28 pm »
^nice

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2018, 01:04:51 pm »
Dear God,

Please bless the week ahead.

LABYU

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2018, 07:40:31 am »
Dear God, give this opportunity to me this me. I have been waiting for so long pero hindi mo pa rin binibigay, ano ba talaga plan mo para sa akin? Nagtatampo po ako sa inyo ngayon kasi hindi mo nakikita yung pinag eeffort-an ko ng matindi, dugo't pawis pero ganun pa rin, ginagawa ko naman lahat, ano po ba kulang bakit di po ako deserving sa hinihingi ko. Wala naman ako tinatapakan na ibang tao, please po pakinggan mo naman ako, kahit ito lang dasal ko willing na ako mamatay ibigay mo lang hinihingi. 5 years ko ng hinihintay na dumating yung hinihingi ko wala pa rin  >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2018, 10:40:27 am »
Dear God,

Please bless the day po. Thank you for the blessing received this morning, sana meron pa in a while. Thanks po.  :-*

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2018, 11:16:02 am »
This is it Lord. If we surpass this, thank you. If it's Your will that we fail, thank you and please bless our hearts that we may understand your plans. Amen.

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2018, 12:54:16 pm »
Yes Lord, maghihintay pa po kami.

When the time is right, I, the Lord will make it happen.
Isaiah 60:22

Baby Ruth

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2018, 01:02:55 pm »
Dear God,

Please always bless us abundantly with your Amazing Grace.

Maghihintay po kami ng mga anak ko...

Your will be done....

Amen...

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2018, 07:32:33 am »
Dear God,

Thank you sa lahat lahat.


Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2018, 11:43:25 am »
Dear God,

Enlighten our hearts please.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2018, 02:09:52 pm »
Dear God,

I'm sorry because I have so little faith

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2018, 02:41:46 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you.  :-*

loidyloids

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2018, 04:12:41 pm »
Dear God,

Thank You po dahil safe kami sa araw-araw, kahit maulan at masama ang panahon. Thank You po for staying beside us all the time. We love You!  :-*

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2018, 01:18:13 pm »
thank you Lord kasi palagi mo ko kinu comfort every time I'm feeling down, jealous, alone at kung ano ano pang mga ka nega han... the BEST Ka talaga alam mo kung paano Mo ipapakita sakin na Sayo palang sapat na... lab you Lord God... ;)

loidyloids

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2018, 03:49:29 pm »
Dear Lord,

Thank You po sa natanggap kong good news... Sana totoo po  :)

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2018, 04:56:22 pm »
Dear Lord,

Nareceive ko na po, hindi pumabor sa amin. Hindi pa po siguro ito ang panahon.

Thank you po.

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2018, 05:22:11 pm »
Dear Lord,

3 years na po. Kelan po ba?

Umaasa.

loidyloids

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2018, 02:43:57 pm »
Dear Lord, Thank You sa blessings mo for our family. Thank You for another opportunity na makapag aral si Daddy. Lord, tulungan Mo po siya na makapag focus both sa work at school. Tulungan Mo po siya na matupad yung isa sa mga pangarap niya. Lord, I'm praying na tulungan Mo din po akong makapag ipon pa para sa future. Bigyan Mo po ako ng will at discipline para magtuloy tuloy yung pag iipon. Ilayo Mo po kami sa mga unnecessary gastos.

Amen.

We love You!  :)

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2018, 08:42:48 am »

Things is quite difficult lately. With having a new ventured business, career demands, being a mom, a wife and a woman myself, I'm quite overwhelmed running all the errands needed for me to comply. There are days that I just would like to sleep and sit and watch tv but I know somewhere out there there is a lot expected from me. God, I'm not complaining. I just need someone to talk to. Someone who can understand the things I'm going through right now. Someone who can help me ease my burden. Someone who can uplift my spirit to see the brightest side of the situation. And it's you God. Thank you for all of these and I need you help to get through with all of these. It's very hard to fulfill these responsibilities and I know that you won't leave me.

Please God, I pray to really grant me the serenity to understand the things I can and accept and understand those I cannot. With our new ventured out business, it's a challenge now. Help my team to think what we needed to do to boost the sales. And with your grace i'm really praying that we can sustain this. All the expenses and demands, please help to increase our sales so we can cover this and to earn a profit for expansion and to save as well. I'm really praying for it.

For my career, I know there's no official announcement yet but I would like to thank you for the promotion. Help me and guide me everyday so I can be better in my job and be able to be at my best always. Able to surpass all the responsibilities and challenges given to me. I also thank you for the colleagues that helps me all through out.

For me being a wife and a mom. I know i commit a lot of mistakes lately due to heavy schedules. Help me to catch up and make bawi to all the missed moments in my husband and daughter needs. May we find more time to bond and be able to enjoy each other's company. Thank you for providing me a patience and understanding man. May he be better in time. Grant him and my daughter a good health always. My daughter is my greatest achievement, please take good care of her all the time. Grant her wisdom and send your angels to watch over her especially during the time that I am not on her side. Help her in her studies. I know she's good. Help her to be a better person. Me and my husband help us to become a better parents so we may raise our daughter to be a kind hearted person.

Lastly, I would like to say thank you thank you and thank you for everything God. All of these are not possible without you. And I will praise your name forever. I pray to continue to guide us, bless us, keep us healthy, happy and blessed all the time. This includes all my loved ones and please continue to bring peace to our country.

And I ask all of these through Christ our Lord, Amen.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2018, 08:26:27 pm »
Dear God,

Please guide our church. medjo nanghihina ang body eh.. nakakalungkot lang.

thank you po. In Jesus name.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close