watch now

Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 56198 times)

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2018, 08:34:58 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you as always. I pray for wisdom. Maraming maraming wisdom. At pasensya. Challenges come and go pero yung dumarating mas marami sa naaayos ko. I pray for focus and understanding. Pls guide us all the way. And I pray for forgiveness when I can't keep still. Sorry sa mga masasakit na salitang nabibitawan ko. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2018, 04:39:48 pm »
^
Just wanted to say na parang maganda yang prayer mo na yan, sis, applicable nga din sya sa akin!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2018, 08:23:30 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for your continuous guidance. Pls help me in all of my endeavors lalo na ngayong enrollment na ulit. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2018, 09:22:00 pm »
Papa God,

I pray that things will move smoothly tomorrow. Thank you for the guidance and the will to finish everything tonight. I hope I'll be this consistent towards my work and studies. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2018, 05:06:41 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I am praying for my health to become better. I feel so down and my body feels weak. I hope to be on tip top shape in the coming days so I may deliver in the coming days. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2018, 05:08:48 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. I pray for healing and for guidance and patience. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2018, 05:36:25 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for everything. I've received so much from you.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you as always. I pray for guidance and for patience. Pls help me in all of my endeavors. Magiging ok din ang lahat. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2018, 05:31:57 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for the glimpse of hope with my studies. I am really looking forward in finishing this next year. Maraming salamat po! Now I pray for wisdom and knowledge and patience. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus?name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #189 on: April 17, 2018, 11:47:00 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you as always. Thank you for the gift of friends.

smiles_alwayz

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2018, 08:31:24 pm »
Dear God thank you po for today!
Grateful po ako sa lahat ng tao sa buhay ko especially my mom and dad. My cousins a, ate l. Thank you for the career that i have. Thank you papa God for j and j.

Give me wisdom and guide me through everything. Love you papa God!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2018, 09:17:43 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you again and again for everything.

Above all, thank you for the peace of mind and calm heart; free of worry, sorrow, pain and anger.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 02:51:13 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2018, 09:53:32 pm »
Dear Papa God,

I still want it.
I still need it.
I know it's mine.
I'll get it.
Let it be mine. 

Evo,

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2018, 10:50:09 am »
Dear God,

Sana matapos na po itong problema ko na more than one year ko na karga. Paki-usap po. Gusto ko na po ng peace of mind. Gusto ko po tumuloy sa buhay nang hindi iniisip ang problemang iyan. Thank you at nanalo po ako sa una. Pero mukhang hindi titigil ang kasamaan eh. Paki-usap, God. Huwag nyo po hayaan manaig ang kasamaan.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2018, 10:07:59 am »
Dear God,

Please sustain us with your grace and forgive our shortcomings.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2018, 10:12:14 am »
Dear God,

I am sorry for all my shortcomings. I am looking forward to better days. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #196 on: June 04, 2018, 01:32:33 pm »
Dear God
Thank you for blessing me with a wonderful family. They really are my treasure. I pray that You continue to guide them, keep them safe, and bless them every day.

thatkdramaeonni

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2018, 05:29:52 pm »
Dear God,

It's another NO today. My period came today, and my heart is broken again. 
But I believe in Your Power and in Your Perfect Timing.
And I want to thank You for this life that I have, for all the blessings, for all the love You have shown me through all the important people in my life.

I am still blessed. I am loved.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2018, 02:44:03 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for the people who come along to help me, us. Thank you for the people who were always there for us. You inspire me to be better for them. I can, and I will.

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2018, 08:25:13 pm »
Nabasa ko lang to but this is what I feel right now...

"Please don't let me get attached to the things that keep me up at night, to people who leave me wondering and to places I'm not meant to live in. Bring me closer to what's meant for me, let me hold on to those who are meant to stay"

Evo,

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close