watch now

Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 56218 times)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2018, 07:09:30 pm »
Dear Papa God,

I want it. I need it. I'll get it. Let it be mine. Please.

Evo,

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2018, 06:50:08 pm »
Papa God,

Praying for fast recovery for my ate. pls heal her and love her more. Praying also for blessings for all of us that we may bless other's as well. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2018, 07:54:39 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for another year. I pray for this year to be just as exciting as the previous. May we all become healthy and happy and may love and peace finally find me. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

pink_saphire

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2018, 07:23:55 am »
Dear God

Thank you for this day, and thank you sooo much for all the blessings that you?ve given us. Specially for the new baby... amen

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2018, 07:20:39 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for all the blessings you continue to provide to me and my friends. I pray for abundance for them and our families. I pray that you'll always lead and guide us that we may always showcase your love to others. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2018, 08:03:01 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the good things you continue to shower. I pray na makaraos po sa presentation as I feel like I'm the only one invested in this final report. Pls guide me that I may be able to deliver. Salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2018, 06:59:50 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for your guidance as I work on this report for tomorrow's presentation. Ma I keep my cool and not feel demotivated by the attitude of the people around me. Thank you. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2018, 10:55:13 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for yesterday's Homily, saktong sakto talaga ang galing mo. :)

I am weak, God; and only You can help me get through everything.

I surrender everything to you.

Amen.

PS - Sana po tama yung naging decision ko last week...

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2018, 05:46:06 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your guidance in all that I do. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2018, 08:29:29 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for your guidance so that I won't lose focus on what I am doing. Pls help me in all of my endeavors specially this finals week. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2018, 08:06:38 pm »
Papa God,

I hope that things will just get better as days pass by. I'm already done with other tasks and I hope I could finally finish 3/4 of it by friday. Pls continuously guide me as I slowly inch my way in GS. In your perfect time, not mine. Pls remind me of this if I tend to forget. Thank you Father God! These I ask in Jesus'name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2018, 07:04:07 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for guidance as I work on my requirements. Pls help me as I am lost as to what to do and what to do first. Thank you po for the blessings and the love. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2018, 07:31:05 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for guidance and strength and knowledge to be able to finish the tasks that needs to be done by tonight. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2018, 06:32:42 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for better blood sugar test results. Konti nalang po..

Blessed Palm Sunday, indeed..

Amen.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
Papa God,

Kaunting push na lang and I am done with this semester. I pray for your guidance that I could come up with something, anything, to write about. Pls guide my eyes and my hands that they may not fail me. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2018, 08:53:15 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings that you continue to shower upon me. I pray for wisdom in dealing with the current situation that I am in. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2018, 07:04:52 am »
I am ready to receive your blessing. Thank you for everything

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2018, 02:20:42 pm »
Papa God,

Kaya ko po ito because I know you'll guide me. No matter what comes my way. Pls continue to guide me. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name.  AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2018, 08:22:38 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you as always. Natapos ko na yung pinaka-stressful. I hope may talino pa ako to proceed with the next for tomorrow. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2018, 06:02:40 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you sa patience. I pray for more understanding and for stronger faith. May bago din po akong hiling and I hope that I'll be able to listen to what you really want to tell me. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus'name. AMEN!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close