watch now

Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 56128 times)

bunnylai11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2018, 08:26:03 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be a better person everyday.
Still have high hopes that everything will be okay today.

 :)

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2018, 06:35:02 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for all the good things. praying for patience and understanding. Sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2018, 04:52:19 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for protection and guidance. And sana po I'll be able to clean up at least half of what I'm supposed to clean in my life. Pls guide me po and I hope and pray that things will finally fall in to their right place. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2018, 06:38:25 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for strength because I am not feeling well. I am praying also for my heart. Pls don't let it be swayed because I lack something in life as of the moment. Pls help me. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2018, 06:52:27 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for everyday divine protection na binibigay mo sa family ko. kahit minsan hindi ako nakaka panalangin sayo alam mo pa rin ang desire ng puso ko para sa mga mahal ko.

I give you back all the glory, honor and praise... in Jesus name! amen...

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2018, 05:02:03 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Continuously praying for patience and understanding. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2018, 05:20:48 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you po dahil di ko iniexpect na darating sa akin itong blessing at opportunity na po ito.
isang malaking blessing na po sa akin ito..


Amen.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #147 on: February 20, 2018, 09:03:03 am »
Dear God,

Please bless and protect this week. Thank you for all the blessings.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #148 on: February 20, 2018, 05:20:40 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Pls help me prepare for this battle I am about to face. Pls guide me in all that I do and I hope that finally things will fall in its right place. Pls continue to heal me and pls continue to help me become better in all of my life's aspects. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus'name.  AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2018, 08:35:04 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Tomorrow I am going to take that step to finish 1 of the many businesses that must be done. Pls help me and pls guide me. Help me gather all of my resources and help me claim it. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus'name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2018, 08:25:32 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for the guidance and the favor. I hope to receive a good news that we could finally resolve the issue. I pray na walang backlash and that we could all still continue without hang ups. Praying also for my finance and break troughs. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2018, 06:01:06 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for your love and protection. I pray for your guidance and forgiveness for my parents. Thank for blessing me with good friends. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2018, 05:10:47 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you at isang step na lang ay mararamdaman na namin yung matagal na naming hinihintay. Thank you! Hoping for all of our problems be solved as well. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2018, 06:42:03 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you sa blessings! I pray for your guidance on how I will handle this. Pls guide me and lead me that I may use this for the good. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2018, 08:51:50 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Pls guide me always. And pls always bless my love ones. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2018, 06:46:24 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Nakaraos din naman po ako sa deadline and last one na lang sa monday. Pryaing for your guidance as I badly needed it for the coming days. Thank you so much Father God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2018, 08:44:01 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your continuous guidance as always. I hope that I'll be able to handle the blessings you gave me well. Praying for more blessings for us so that I could finally make my dreams for my parents a reality. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus'  name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2018, 08:30:53 pm »
Papa God,

As usual thank you for this day. Things may happen but I believe you won't leave us to face it alone. I am sorry for my shortcomings. Pls guide me in all that I do. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2018, 06:28:23 am »
Dear God,

This is it po! Please help us win like last year. Thank you so much. We will be humbled. And this is for your glory! :-*

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2018, 05:15:33 pm »
Papa God,

I pray for forgiveness. Pls help me calm down and understand the situation. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesis' name. AMEN!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close