watch now

Author Topic: If you could afford to get cosmetic surgery done on yourself, would you do it?  (Read 4552 times)

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Hi Ladies,

There has been a lot of talk about cosmetic surgery nowadays. If you could afford to get cosmetic surgery done on yourself, would you do it and what will you enhance?

Some of the answers will be compiled in an article here on Female Network.

Happy sharing!

Faina

  • Guest
I just want to get my eyelids done :) There really wasn't anything wrong with them before, however, whenever I would have an allergic reaction to ibuprofen and similar painkillers, my eye would swell so bad to the point that I can't open them anymore. This has happened a lot of times (unfortunately), so it caused my eyelids to be super wrinkly, developing multiple folds. I think it also contributed to the overall darkening of my eyelids and undereye area. I don't know if it's possible to even get rid of dark circles with surgery, but at least I want my eyelids to be rid of the wrinkles or excess folds :)

iceheaven31

  • Guest
-lightening of all dark spots / areas
-liposuction

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
If I could, probably my breasts, but even if I can afford it, I won't!!! Too scary for me!  ;D

mimiku

  • Guest
Yes I will. My nose. Hahaha. Just  fantasy thoough, I have not mustered the strength to undergo the knife... yet.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Yes! Cosmetic surgery to have a thick hair and pearly white big teeth :)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Nothing major or too drastic. Teeth whitening, eyelash extension, regular facial care from dermatologist, kering keri na!

iceheaven31

  • Guest
-teeth whitening
-permanent removal of unwanted hair
-whatever facial treatment to minimize pores

TysLolakins

  • Guest
brachioplasty, blepharoplasty, ok na ako dito.

hisana

  • Guest
I am seriously thinking of getting a facelift in the future. Or bahala na kung ano pwedeng preferably noninvasive procedure na i-recommend sa akin at that time.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
No, I don't think I can tolerate the pain of the surgery really well so hanggang tingin na lang ako ng mga before and after ng celebs na nagpapa surgery ;D

hisana

  • Guest
Yung major overhaul I think I won't be able to go through with it (though I admire din yung mga transformation minsan kung maganda yung kinalabasan). Wala din naman ako sa industry where my looks play a huge part in the job, so there's no real pressure to look young, perfect, mala-dyosa. Actually yung mini-facelift lang talaga naisip ko, kasi I feel sya na ang pinaka-mag-iimprove sa appearance ko in the future...or I might not even go through with it din, who knows. I used to want to get a nose job, but now I feel it's something I'll never do. Tanggap ko na yung nose ko, haha.

airish_2

  • Guest
Tummy tuck! and Laser treatment for my Stretchmarks. Syempre kung may pera why not? to boost my self confidence na rin :)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Surgery ...yes
To enhance myself but not to change how i look. I want my family and friends to still recognize me. Or I want the same change as some celebrities na kayang pang madeny ang pagpapasurgery kasi super hindi halata.

But then, I don't think
Laser treatments, peeling and whitening can be considered as "cosmetic surgery" as they don't make you go under the knife. Treatments lang naman sila with minimal topical anesthesia if needed.

LollaMaden

  • Guest
Yes, definitely I would because I'm very insecure about some of my body parts and this could help me become more confident. I've been thinking about this for a very long time and weirdly enough I want to do a breast reduction because this has been the struggle of my life. Many women enhance their chest, but I want to get rid of all the back pain and inappropriate compliments.

JoanNash

  • Guest
Yes, definitely I would because I'm very insecure about some of my body parts and this could help me become more confident. I've been thinking about this for a very long time and weirdly enough I want to do a breast reduction because this has been the struggle of my life. Many women enhance their chest, but I want to get rid of all the back pain and inappropriate compliments. I did a lot of research about https://bestcosmeticsurgeons.com/best-cosmetic-surgery-clinics-in-turkey/ but I have yet to decide what clinic, what doctor. This is not so easy, but I need to do it, to change my life and to feel happier. Has anyone had this surgery?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:53:45 am by JoanNash »

muning00

  • Guest
madami akong ipapagawa hahaha gusto ko ng eyelid, nose at butt. pero i think kahit may pera ko hindi rin ako magpapagawa, ang tagal ng healing process eh, kainip haha

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Tummy tuck and  brazillian butt lift haha

raetowns

  • Guest
I got a nose job and my confidence is the highest it's ever been. I don't regret it at all and I think if someone truly wants to get cosmetic work done then they should!

My life hasn't really changed too much, I was attractive before so it's not like all of a sudden I'm getting attention when I wasn't before. But I'm sure the higher confidence shines through

rics

  • Guest
liposuction - belly area or Abdominoplasty
Rhytidectomy
cheek/chin enhancement

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close