watch now

Author Topic: Queen B Apiaries  (Read 1775 times)

Faina

  • Guest
Queen B Apiaries
« on: September 17, 2017, 09:48:24 pm »
Hello! Has anyone bought any product from Queen B Apiaries before? I found them yesterday sa Weekend Market (is this the right term?) in EDSA Shangri-La. I bought two different soaps from them, the Bee Pollen Soap with Propolis and Argan Oil which is the whitening one as the lady in the stall told me, and the Honey Soap with Argan Oil, I think this one is if you want smooth skin.

I used the Bee Pollen Soap today for the first time so I wouldn't know yet if it really has a whitening effect. It's okay naman the first time I used it, hindi lang siya ganun kalakas maglather unlike other soaps, and when I try to glide it on my skin medyo kumakapit siya. I didn't really like the scent, and super dali niyang matunaw :( After I used it I compared it to the other soap na hindi pa nagagamit, and kita mo talaga na andaming natunaw sa first use. I will try the other soap tomorrow, pero I will chop it into pieces na kasi sayang naman kung mauubos agad. I like what the soap looks like though so parang nakakahinayang hatiin  ;D The bottom of the soap looks like a honeycomb na may bee na nakapatong.

They have a lot of other products for skin care and hair care. They even have a feminine wash :D Today's their last day in Shangri-La, that's what the lady told me, and if I remember correctly they will be in Glorietta next. If you bought products from them before, I'd like to know your reviews and opinions, kasi sobrang interested ako sa products nila :) Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:51:33 pm by Faina »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close