Author Topic: Products that are Effective for Complicated Skin Types  (Read 450 times)

armie8

• GirlTalker
  • Blogger.Foodie.Minimalist
    • livelovelikeandblog
Products that are Effective for Complicated Skin Types
« on: September 14, 2017, 08:30:40 am »
I started this thread to share the products that are hiyang to my complicated skin type. Sa face, I have acne-prone, oily, and sensitive skin. A lot of products sa market na rave ng karamihan ng girls ay di hiyang sa akin. They either gave me breakouts, rashes, or masyadong matapang for my skin. Here are products that worked/ and are working for me sa face:

-Derma E Glycolic Cleanser - I only use this in the evening. Soap free and prevents breakouts.
-Lactacyd Baby Bath - I only use this undiluted in the AM upon waking up.
-Nazal MD Erythromycn Lotion - I use this in the AM and PM after washing my face then followed by Nazal MD Post Acne Lotion.
-Dermstrata Centella Gel - I apply this on my face AM and PM after the Post Acne Lotion
-VMV Hypoallergenics Pore Mattifier - I only use this in the AM after the Post Acne then followed by the Centella Gel

I don't use anything apart from these. I am allergic to talc and other powders like cornstarch and rice starch. Helped keep my face clear and younger looking.

My neck and body is a different story. I have the type of skin that is not oily but very sensitive to harsh products and prone to rashes, insect bites, and breakouts. I also have atopic skin and prone to dermatitis. These products work for me:

-Avene Trixera Emollient Cleansing Gel or Mustela Stela Protect Cleansing Gel - I use these as body wash. Dati everyday ako naggamit ng face towel with soap sa body but since naging oversensitive balat ko, I only use these and no scrubs or physical exfoliation muna.
-Mustela Stela Protect Body Milk - non sticky and moisturising for sensitive skin. Soothes the itch. I use this sa arms and legs. Unscented and is easily absorbed.
-Mustela Stelatria Purifying Recovery Cream - I use this for any irritated areas or itchy spots. Good alternative to steroid creams. Also soothes the itch and fades marks.

For all my sisses here who have the same skin issues, please share naman what works for you...

"Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close