We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Finally caved in and got the biore UV bb cream. Well...masasabi ko lang is huwag masyado umasa sa bb/3D effect nya, it did very little in terms of covering any blemishes or giving me a glow. But it's light on the face and did not make me itch or break out, and though I can't really comment yet on how effective the sun protection is, feeling ko okay naman. Went out several times walking at noon wearing it, parang hindi nga naman ako umiitim,
SAD. was to buy my usual supply of Holika Holika Cotton Pore Cover but the SA told me na, phased out na daw sya. WAAAAAAH!!!I tried na Missha Cho Bo yang #21, di ko sya bet! I still oil up though it is smooth sa skin. I'm not sure if I look darker din sa photos. HELP!
Waaaaah!!! Phase out na pala [textspeak!] Sweet Cotton BB Cream ano kaya reason nila? Eto lang talaga ako hiyang eh... Gustong gusto ko pa naman yung finish nya.Mga sis, ano na ginagamit nyo instead? HUHU. Kaka-sad naman.