Author Topic: Ilan ang masasabi nyong TRUE FRIENDS nyo?  (Read 3538 times)

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
Ilan ang masasabi nyong TRUE FRIENDS nyo?
« on: August 21, 2017, 10:41:42 pm »
As I age, lumiit na circle ko.
Bilang talaga yung masasabi ko na totoong kaibigan.

I kept 1 true friend na officemate ko dati 10 years ago. We communicate via skype and see each other parang every 3 years na lang. busy sa work and family life. Siguro less than 5 yung totoong totoo na alam ko maaasahan sa hirap at saya. :) I am still very thankful.
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

yellowminion

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Ilan ang masasabi nyong TRUE FRIENDS nyo?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 11:19:17 am »
I have 1 from high school. Though I have some close friends from college na I know will be there for me if ever I need them, this high school best friend knows almost everything about me and my secrets. We keep in touch lagi by calls and chats on messenger kasi she is based overseas so annually lang kami nagkikita.

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 05:56:54 pm »
i'm either really depress at the moment, or i don't think i have any true friends.  The ones I have are from way back, and we just met recently.  It's just sad how everyone's so caught up with each others lives online wey fail to really get together and bond like we used to.
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 07:36:46 pm »
I have A LOT of friends, circles, cliques from different parts of my life, iba mga kapitbahay/kababata/Elementary/HS/College/Colleagues from BPO/housemates abroad/Colleagues abroad. Isa din perks ng social media is yung connection with each other, as much as you can, you can stay in touch maski pa OFW na kami mag-asawa.

Just recently I found new friends here sa GT from a thread, lumipat kami ng Viber and FB.  :D

I believe it's healthy to meet new people as you mature and progress in life, but it's also essential to keep these few gems in your life as long as you can.

Yung TRUE good friends na constant talaga na tipong ride or die kami, maski saang lupalop mapunta, I know they have my back I think I have less than 10. I have 4 best friends, whom I have constant communication with; 2 from HS, 1 from College, 1 Cousin, my Husband, 1 dito sa abroad Colleague/friend, and some 4 or 5 na I consider close din pero bihira makausap pero once naman magkita its as if nothing's changed like yung 1 bff ko from BPO.  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:41:51 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 08:55:05 am »
Ako isa lang talaga. Tried and tested. We've been friends since 2001. Naging close dahil  sa anime. Then nagkataon na fanatic din ng anime and talented artist. Tinuruan nya ako how to draw anime faces. Natuto ako at nakapagdesign ng sarili kong anime characters dahil sa kanya... Pero mahirap magdrowing lalo na kung pasmado kamay mo haha! Now pareho na kami may anak. Tulungan kami lagi sa lahat including finances.. From being OJTs to contractual to regular employees. Nauna lang ako magresign to due my kiddos.
We still keep in touch sa fb chat kahit once a year lang kami magkita parang malapit lang kami. Kasi sa office kahit magkatabi lang kami ng cubicle e sa chat lang din kami nakakapag-usap due to busy sked sa work. hehe..we uswd to talk alot sa chat then kapag nagkakasabay sa pantrt magcoffee break, wala kami mapag-usapan masyado hahaha!! :D

Sa ngayon, malapit na sya magmigrate. Nalulungkot ako na mawawalan na ako ng longtime good and best friend. I mean she's really the best friend ive met in my whole life. I dont claim her as my bestfriend. I dont call her that. Ever..i just act like one to her and she acts like a bff din to me..weve been thru thick and thin. We have totally 2 different personalities. She's one of the bravest and most independent woman ive ever met. I look up to her kahit na dami nya pinoproblema , she stays strong and courageous. We also have different religious beliefs pero di kami nag-aaway pag nagdedabate kami. Healthy debate lang. Palitan ng kuro-kuro. We respect each other very well kahit na minsan gusto ko na syang tuktukan sa mga desisyon nya sa buhay nya. Keri naman nya lahat and im so proud of her. Ngayon matutupad na pangarap nya to live a better life.. Im so happy for her that i became part of it kahit papano natulungan ko sya sa docs nya. kaya masayang-masaya na din ako para sa kanya. :)

Pinklet

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 01:49:12 pm »
I only have 2 real and true best of friends. Anti-social kase ako.

marcee7

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 03:04:47 pm »
5 real friends.  :) :)

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

otra_vez

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 10:08:13 pm »
at most 5. i belong/ed to a big barkada and we have fun when we see each other but when it comes to feeling secure and loved, i don't really feel that in a big group. if anything, madalas i feel like we just say we're friends because we've always believed it but wala naman investment talaga of time or effort to truly communicate. so di ko masabi na we're still really good friends.

foxyhauteur

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 11:43:44 pm »
2.. The older I get the smaller my circle of friends becomes. Either I grow particularly distant or we all do.  :)

brandi

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 02:36:14 pm »
Akala ko ako lang ang konti. 😂

2 yung masasabi ko na true friends ko. Hindi ako masyado palakausap o palabati esp with strangers, yung iba kasi talaga naman na ms congeniality. Hindi ako ganoon and I find it TH and feeling close masyado, personally. I have a lot of groups, acquaintances, and I must say na 2 lang talaga yung masasabi ko na totoo.

glamorosa_09

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 02:21:44 am »
If I think about it, parang may 2 levels ang true friends ko, soul friends and good friends.

Soul friends ko are people who know all facets of my personality. Syempre for that to happen, we have spent years together. For this, tatlo lang masasabi kong soul friends ko, mom ko, husband ko, isang college friend ko who was my maid-of-honor (occasional na lang kami magkita). Pero sa ngayon, pinaka soul friend ko ang husband ko.

Meron din sana akong isang soul friend na HS friend ko, kaya lang she's abroad, and I'm not into online chats, kaya wala. But if we'll meet in person, I'm pretty sure, time is irrelevant.

Meron din akong friends who are also true friends, pero di level ng soul friends. I enjoy their company and we can talk about a lot of things. We meet regularly, pero once or twice a year lang to catch up. Six for this.

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 02:49:47 am »
my only friends are the same 5 girls from elem/hs,  we've all been friends since Grade 2 so that's approaching 50 years of friendship na.
but i don't consider anybody a 'true' friend in the sense that i don't share everything about me with another person.  the closest to being my true friend is my husband but i don't like calling him my friend,  it's just weird to me when couples say they each are their spouse's best friends.   again,  that's just me. 
so my answer is '0' true friends, i know, i'm weird that way.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Cookie_Dough

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 10:29:30 pm »
Napansin ko as I age mas kumakaunti yung kino-consider ko na kaibigan. Yes, I have lots of acquaintances because of my job pero kapag usaping totoong kaibigan I can only think of 2 right now.  Yung alam kong andyan sila no matter what.

Disclaimer: Naalala ko lang yung linya sa kanta ng Carpenters:  "If all my friends have forgotten half their promises they're not unkind...Just hard to find". Naisip ko they are just hard to find kasi preoccupied na din siguro sila ng mga priorities and responsibilities sa buhay but it doesn't mean na masamang tao sila o nakalimot na.  Ako kasi guilty din ako na madalas hindi na din nakakapangumusta dahil nga sa dami din ng kailangang kong pagbuhusan ng pansin muna.  And one last thing, hindi na din ako masyado nagse-share ng mga personal struggles ko.

AprilGal26

• GirlTalker
  • Living her life to the fullest ;)
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 06:46:14 pm »
I have 3 three real friends that I consider. :)
2 were my highschool classmates and 1 from college naman. Sila talaga yung kahit hindi mo makita ng matagal, pero once na nagkita ulit kayo, it seems like no single thing has changed. :)
Love them so much! :)
Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 02:24:00 pm »
Dati 2, ngayon 1 nalang. Haha.

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • My Blog
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 11:39:51 pm »
Nung una akala ko konti lang, pero narealize ko, ang dami pala :)

Yung Elementary school bunch ko-- two of which are friends ko since Grade 1 (2 decades ++ of solid friendship) added with two from early HS (Christian school).

Next set ay yung HS classmate turned close friend, and of course my husband <3 2005-present

Another set ay yung college Psych108 fam. 2009-present

Then some online forum friends and coworkers ko.

Natest na rin friendship namin ng mga nabanggit ko. Malalaman mo pala yun pag ikaw na nangailangan or ikaw na nagkaproblema. Things in life like when I got pregnant at 19, my father's death, when I lost my first job, etc... Now with 3 kids, sila pa rin talaga yung nandyan for me. And vice versa.

May constant communication and frequent meetups kami. Almost all of those friends mentioned live in the same city as me haha! Sa mga LDR, once or twice a year rin we get together.

khaleesiCersei

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 08:46:48 am »
I have 3 set of friends, highschool friends, eto yung pinaka malaking group. college friends 2 lang and work friends, 3. Pero ang pinaka close ko and tested by time talaga are my college friends and work friends hehe. Dami na namin napagdaanan, nag away na din kami pero naging stronger pa. I know sila yung matatakbuhan ko pag may problema

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 09:20:36 am »
*Nung Elementary i think 2 lang.
*May mga kagrupo ako nung H.S pero alam naman natin na sa grupo na yun may mas close ka pa or mas kapalagayan ng loob. So 2 lang din
*College, may kagrupo din ako pero 1 lang sakanila ang pinaka bff ko.
*sa Work,3 sila pero lahat resigned na :( ibig sabihin ngayon zero na hahaha.

Malayo man kami ngayon ng mga bff's ko. Alam ko love na love pa rin namin ang isa't isa.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

gab54

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 02:59:14 am »
parang 1 lang, asawa ko ang bestfriend ko.
as of girl friends, may 4 sila na nakikita ko maybe 5x a year, pero since high school pa

curlylass

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2018, 02:16:17 pm »
I have 2, maybe 3 if kasama si bf. Both of them I met nung HS. Di man kami regularly nag-uusap pero once na magkita/mag-usap kami, iba talaga connection. And we really keep our secrets, and I can feel na todo support talaga sila sakin. They also keep me grounded.

Kay bf naman, I truly consider him as one of my truest friend. Kasi sya talaga, kilala na nya ko inside and out, never nya ko jinudge. We've been together for a loooong time na rin. Sya talaga, he tries to correct me if I'm wrong. Sa kanya ako natuto pano magmature.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close