watch now

Author Topic: Pregnancy Pillow  (Read 1600 times)

xiannasofia

  • Guest
Pregnancy Pillow
« on: August 16, 2017, 07:51:13 pm »
hello, sisters! are you having bad back pain? because i do! really bad! will be 13 weeks tomorrow. thinking of purchasing a pregnancy pillow. do you have one?  :-\

sally_newbiemom

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Pillow
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 11:44:22 pm »
I don't know exactly what a pregnancy pillow is, is it like the huge and long one?
Your back aches when what? sitting? lying down/ asleep?
for me, I just bought a lumbar pillow, I use it while sitting in the car.
when sleeping naman, try sleeping on your left. not on your right baka makatulong din yung tamang alignment ng body..

allaboutpositivity

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Pillow
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 10:44:35 am »
Gusto ko din nito kaso ang mahal. Nasa 2k sya sa lazada. Ang ginagawa ko na lang sandamakmak na pillows namin ang gamit ko :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close