Author Topic: Do you believe in karma?  (Read 2887 times)

annloreyna

• Probationary
Do you believe in karma?
« on: August 03, 2017, 08:23:41 pm »
Is karma (good-blessings & bad) for real?

khaleesiCersei

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Do you believe in karma?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 08:33:11 pm »
Yes i do. Naniniwala din ako sa kasabihang you get what you give and sa do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Bilog ang mundo, umiikot lang.

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:58:26 am »
There's a thread here somewhere discussing karma versus revenge, there are a lot of posts there that I think you might find interesting.

Personally I want to totally believe in it, but sometimes I find it hard to just leave something to karma kung feeling ko may magagawa naman ako about it, o kaya yung sabi nilang justice will come eventually and tiisin yung situation because sometimes I never the see the resolution to the problem and it's demoralizing.  So you need strong faith lang talaga.

stebsy

• BURLESQUE
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 12:33:21 pm »
I believe in Karma. What goes around comes around. It may be good or bad. There are religions that believe in karma too. It's like an energy you create that somehow manages to get back to you.
i want a perfect ending.

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 01:24:46 am »
karma to myself, yes,  karma to other people,  i don't know about that,   i only have control over my own actions.  sometimes i think karma is my conscience that makes me feel guilty if i have not done right by anybody.
and i don't believe in karma to the whole family/clan from the actions of the sole bad apple.
like for example the father is a womanizer,  whatever happens to the lives of  his children esp the daughters has nothing to do with that. 
karma could be our reward or punishment in the next life (if there is one).
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

etxetera

• Proud to be
  • Super GirlTalker
  • At home ako dito
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 04:30:22 pm »
Yes I strongly do.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~ Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

fancycat

• Now or Never
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 09:37:44 am »
No, mga corrupt nga na politician ang sarap ng buhay tsk! san ang karma sa kanila hays.

mianmishere

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 08:13:09 pm »
yes. people will eventually reap what they sow.  :)

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 12:40:09 am »
i do (believe) that i will get my comeuppence if i don't do right by anybody.  but i won't consciously wish bad karma to anybody, let the cosmic forces take care of it.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 09:18:13 pm »
Yes!

LABYU

• member since 2015
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • wala lang :)
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 01:21:45 am »
Yes, totoong totoo. Proven ko na sa ilang tao sa buhay ko pati na rin ako.
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door ~ Milton Berle"

10:15 AM - December 1, 2017

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 10:26:25 am »
Sometimes naiisip ko yun, if the people who wronged me will ever experience karma for what they did, but then I look at some of them, their lives na ang daming issues pala and I think, well, it seems like they're living it out already. I'm still not totally, totally convinced, but I do agree na sometimes it happens that you get what you give. But then I also think why it had to happen to me, so it means baka may kasalanan din ako na dapat pagbayaran? Maybe, haha! As explained in the feng shui thread, karma sya of both the doer and the recipient.  Even supposedly "good" people, I'm sure they've done something wrong and regretful in their life or may tinatagong ugali that would come back to them, which could somehow explain why bad things happen to good people (though there could be a better explanation out there), but then I think about that classic dilemma of kids who are in seriously bad situations, why is this their karma? So I'm torn between believing it could all be totally random, or that karma is absolute and transcends lifetimes. Hindi ko lang talaga maintindihan pa.

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 04:50:39 pm »
I believe that karma is the result or the consequence of interacting with people. We do that to co-exist. It maybe random.or intentional. Let say two "good people" met, interacted, the other good person wronged the other. The other person wished him bad luck.. Then he might get a bad karma. Or maybe not. Because he might choose to do more good or better deeds to other people to counter the bad karma... Then 2 "bad people" meet, the other one wronged the other person. The person might get a bad or good karma. Depends on what he will do next.. Or 1 bad person or 1 good person meet, they might wrong each other or they might not.. Who knows?
I believe that in order for us to get more blessings, we have to do more good deeds with no condition. Even small random things without necessary interaction.. For example, may makita kang lola na hirap na hirap sa buhat na bag paakyat sa footbridge. Help the lola. As long as you can carry her load. it's a no-brainer though.
But i heard from other people na ang karma naililipat sa mga anak or next generations. Depende sa kung anong weight ng ginawa ng isang tao. As described din sa bible.

I also believe that staying away from the persons with "bad vibes" will save you from committing sins ( i mean anger, bitterness, etc, annoyance..name it). It is a rule of thumb that we cannot please everyone. And it is a rule of thumb also that you cant be friends with everyone. So if you think na di kayo masyado magka-wavelength at alam mong in the future baka mag-away lang kayo. Lumayo ka na.
Know youe temperament. Kung choleric ka, may restriction yan na hindi ka pedeng makipag-bff sa isang melancholic-choleric or sanguine.. kasi magkaclash lang kayo hehe... Unless may isang maggigive way.

I always have the intuition about those type of people. Pero minsan matigas ang ulo ko kahit alam kong yung tao e yung tipong makakaaway ko in the future.. Minsan itinutuloy ko ang friendship. Minsan out of boredom.wala kasi ibang makausap..hehe. Dumating ang time na hinihintay ko. Hindi ko na sya natake. Kaya i knew by then na dapat sinusunod ko ang gut feeling ko. Lesson learned yun sakin. Maging maingat lalo na ngayon tumatanda na tayo. Ibang level ang awayan. Kaya pag alam kong di ko feel or nayayabangan/naaangasan ako sa tao, or yung mga tipong parang may gustong patunayan sa sarili or sa ibang tao.. nilalayuan ko. As in iwas, like kung katabi ko sa service at lagi ako chinichika. Ok lang at first pero pag yung wala na halos respect na gusto ko lang manahimik at magpahinga or matulog lang sa byahe.., at sya panay chika pa rin na nakakadisturb na sakin, i will do something para di ko na sya makatabi or makatapat sa upuan. Iwas-iwas lang pag may time hehe.. 😀😀

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 09:59:18 am »
^
Sobrang agree ako sayo sis about trusting your instincts. Alam ko medyo mahirap for some kasi syempre we want to stick to facts and figures, but we should not disregard our gut feel about things. Tsaka often din naman we do not know everything there is to know about a situation, and sometimes there's something off talaga that you cannot quite explain. Listen to that inner warning!

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2019, 08:27:07 am »
Alam ko there?s more to it than what is commonly believed, but nakakawitness ako lately ng ?instant karma? in other people. There?s almost a science to it.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 01:10:56 pm »
yes.. good and bad karma.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close