Author Topic: 2019 Brides  (Read 34712 times)

reivee

• GirlTalker
  • Can't live a day without caffeine and sweets!
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2019, 02:54:35 pm »
Hi Ladies,  Sobrang na busy na ako at hindi ko na nabalikan ang thread na to. Ang haba na pala.
Our wedding was moved from May 2019 to August 10, 2019 .  Our Budget is 300k only and so far mukhang kinakaya naman. Sana sana kakayanin talaga sya.   :D :D :D :D Ito na yung mga na-book na namin.
Church: New Apostolic Church ( Makati )
Venue: La Verti Residences
Photog: Arvin Simbulan Photography
Videog: Sugarblend Videography
HMUA: Beauty Enhancement By Alynn
OTD Coord: Le Moment Parfait
Lights and sounds: RGM-AUDIO AND LIGHTS

Struggle is real sa pagbubudget mga sis.   Baka may alam kayong place for wedding preparation na hindi mahigpit sa crew meal near Bangkal Makati.  Thank you!

sis, ilan guests nyo?  my budget is almost same sa inyo (though i have not started booking, just scouting). kala ko di kakayaning kumuha ng A/V sa ganyang  budget pero you gave me hope.  hehe.

JandC2017

• GirlTalker
« Reply #381 on: March 16, 2019, 06:50:07 pm »
Active na active na ang mga 2019 brides ah!!!

For those who are yet to start or just started their preps for December wedding. Don't panic. Ako kasi just started my preps ng July for a December wedding of the same year. That was 2017.

I suggest, get reliable wedding coordinator, kahit OTD lang if you have already booked your major suppliers like Ceremony and Venue essentials. Get someone na may unli on-line consultations na freebie, who's willing to answer your on-line queries, and maasikaso kahit malayo-layo pa wedding mo. That's what I did. And Na-pull off ko naman successfully yung wedding ko.

BTW my OTD is Bells and Wishes www.facebook.com/bellsnwishes

Ms. April really helped me a lot sa mga on-line consultations ko sa kanya. Plus they recommended me suppliers na mahusay talaga. Wala akong naging kahirap-hirap from pre-wedding to on the day itself.

I also got their PV package, Ms.April's husband is a photographer. Yung output ng PV, super sulit.  ;)

marie098

• Probationary
« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2019, 02:56:20 pm »
We went simple para kasya sa initial budget namin na less than 700k for 200 guests. We did everything in under 7 months kasi we might be moving soon.
At the end we spent around 600k because our venue (Le Blanc) did alot of the work for us.  They had a really good package na if you are not too picky or maarte is perfect for couples.  Yung usual suppliers they work with are easy and stress free. Actual total work done for us was only about 4-5 months   

Church: Immaculate heart of Mary
From Le Blanc Hotel suppliers yung --Reception Caterer, Coord, HMUA, Flowers, Styling, Cake Bridal Car, Prep hotel, Appetizers, BAR and Lights and Sounds. 

Wedding Gown: That ONE Dress by NX
Groom Barong: Kultura
Ento: Tela at Moda
Flowergirls -- Check out MACY'S DOLLHOUSE on FB, favorite supplier namin sya..so cute!
PhotoVid : Moki Cruz
Rings: Via's Handcrafted Jewelry
Invites : Cumbidado

My big tip is to visit Bridal Fairs with a plan talaga and cash -- we saved so much on suppliers na we got sa bridal fairs sa smx and megamall, mga halos 50k savings. Pang honeymoon din yun. haha. We always did research on who will be the suppliers na nasa bridal fair then pupuntahan talaga namin sila to talk then book if ever. 

Happy Preps sa mga 2019 Girlss!   

elarose

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Even if I'm not the light, I can be the Spark...
« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2019, 11:14:12 pm »
Happy preps 2019 brides! Nakaka stress man minsan ang wedding preps, pero ito yata ang stress na gusto ko. haha! After ng wedding, for sure mamimiss nyo yung panahon ng wedding preps, kaya enjoy lang and chill! :)

LauBautista

« Reply #384 on: April 13, 2019, 06:13:55 pm »
Active na active na ang mga 2019 brides ah!!!

For those who are yet to start or just started their preps for December wedding. Don't panic. Ako kasi just started my preps ng July for a December wedding of the same year. That was 2017.

I suggest, get reliable wedding coordinator, kahit OTD lang if you have already booked your major suppliers like Ceremony and Venue essentials. Get someone na may unli on-line consultations na freebie, who's willing to answer your on-line queries, and maasikaso kahit malayo-layo pa wedding mo. That's what I did. And Na-pull off ko naman successfully yung wedding ko.

BTW my OTD is Bells and Wishes www.facebook.com/bellsnwishes

Ms. April really helped me a lot sa mga on-line consultations ko sa kanya. Plus they recommended me suppliers na mahusay talaga. Wala akong naging kahirap-hirap from pre-wedding to on the day itself.

I also got their PV package, Ms.April's husband is a photographer. Yung output ng PV, super sulit.  ;)

Hi JandC2017,

My friend also got Bells and Wishes as his wedding coordinator. He also gave good feedback. Ours was The Wedding Project, very budget friendly too.

For other grooms and brides here, I have also made in my blog a summary of those wedding coordinators which we considered during our preps. I hope it can help you.

https://thehandsongroom.com/wedding-coordinators-in-the-philippines/

Enjoy the preps!

Cheers,
Lau

angeljolie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #385 on: May 16, 2019, 06:19:36 am »
Just got officially engaged this month and we will be getting married this November. It would be a very simple and intimate (30 guests) backyard wedding. It will be super low-budgeted as we do not want to spend a fortune for a one day affair. I initially wanted a Boracay wedding but it was just too expensive (airfare + accommodations). Ayaw naman namin mag impose sa guests so we decided to do it in our backyard. Preps, ceremony, and reception will all be in one venue.

To stick to our simple plan, we are letting go of these:

1. Engagement shoot

2. Wedding favors - they always end up as kalat

3. Printed invitations - we will do digital

4. Official video coverage/SDE video - I will ask my family to kind of vlog the event

5. Entourage- I requested my supposed bridesmaids to still wear bridesmaid dresses and the men in our family and close friends to wear barongs para pag nag picture, parang may entourage pa din hehe

6. Paid coordinator- I requested a friend to be the OTD coord, my sister to be the usherette, and another friend to be the host and they gladly agreed. Lahat nga lang sila will be coming from the US so I need to prepare a list for them. I figured though na ganun din naman gagawin ko if I get the services of a paid coordinator so why spend?

Here is where we are at preps:

1. Caterer - booked Hizons impulsively. I was close to booking Passion Cooks but we went to a bridal fair earlier this month and my h2b booked Hizons right away. Nasarapan sya sa food and their setup was nice naman. Pero when I started looking at their albums, medyo kinabahan ako. But I was not going to argue with him on that so I gave it to him. Feeling ko atat na din sya may mabook kami. Baka mag upgrade na lang kami ng setup pero kukulitin ko muna ang Hizons on how we want our setup to look.

2. Photographer - Mot Rasay. Ako ang namili kasi I volunteered to pay for this. I was super worried I would not find a good photographer with my budget but was happy to find Mot online.

3. Attire - Fascino. Wala sila masyadong following but I like what I saw so far. I will be wearing a jumpsuit and they gave me a good price. Not the cheapest sa mga na inquire ko but I think they have the best value for money.

4. HMUA - Paul Unating for me and Renen Bautista for my friends. Inquired with Cherry Pacheco but she was hard to communicate with. And when she finally responded, tatanggapin nya yung job but she has another wedding on the same day. Medyo na turn off ako.

5. Rings - got my wedding band from
Goldenhills. Si h2b will be getting his in the US kasi gusto nya black. Baka may kilala pala kayong supplier, please let me know.

Ayaw ko ng masyadong popular na suppliers kasi una, feeling ko sa dami ng nagbubook sa kanila, malamang hindi kami maprioritize. Pangalawa, madami sa kanila unreasonably mahal.

By the way, I will be wearing a jumpsuit. Anyone wearing one too?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:25:08 am by angeljolie »

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #386 on: May 16, 2019, 11:57:18 pm »
^ Hello! For the OTD coordinator, does your friend have any experience sa wedding or was also a bride? If not, I highly suggest you hire the professionals. With pros, you don't need to do a list of what they need to do during your wedding. The list that you will provide them is your suppliers and their contacts, guest lists, seating arrangement, etc. But you don't need to tell them what to do on the day of your wedding. This is as long as you hire reliable ones.  ;)

Very important and OTD coordinators during events kahit simple lang sya. Sila yung tanungan/takbuhan ng other suppliers mo in case may tanong or what not. I was a wedding photographer before and hindi maganda ang experience ko kapag ang coordinator is pinasuyo sa friend/sister/relative. Nagiging ending is kami pa ang nag-aassist sa bride or groom na dapat role ni coordinator. Btw, OTD coordinators typically consists of 5 members. Kung isa lang yung coordinator mo on the day, baka mangarag sya.

angeljolie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #387 on: May 17, 2019, 08:51:02 am »
^Thanks. But do I really need 5 coordinators for a party of 30? Also, the venue for preps, ceremony, and reception is our home lang.  My friend got married 2 years ago. She also worked in events at Pico de Loro before.  Pero nakakahiya nga yata if sya lang ang gagawin kong coordinator. Kaso I?m also thinking baka mas madami pa yung crew kesa sa guests ko. Hehe.

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2019, 11:11:11 pm »
^ Ay! Lol! But I love how intimate your wedding will be! Inggit ako slight! Really wanted one for our wedding kaso you know naman ang culture dito satin. (Nagtampo pa nga ang mom ko kasi I wouldn't let her invite ALL of her relatives! Lol!)

But I think okay lang ang 5. Or you can negotiate din siguro na bawasan kahit 3 or 4 na lang. Usual setup kasi is one assistant each for the bride and groom. One na mauuna na sa church/reception. One team lead and the other one is for backup/runner. Ang bilis ng ganap during wedding. And naappreciate namin ni hubby yung may nakabuntot samin na mga assistants.

Maybe let your friend and sister enjoy your wedding na lang. OTD coordinators average rate are 20k. Just something to think about.  ;)

And yes, madami talaga ang crew! Dagdag din sa budget!

Oastrasse

• Probationary
« Reply #389 on: May 20, 2019, 05:52:21 pm »
Hello po! 2019 bride ako and im starting to prepare na.. i hope you can share your opinions sa questions ko:

1. Divisoria ba ang recommended place if i will buy affordable wedding gown?
2. Is there a place where i can buy paper for my wedding invitation? Classic grey and red ang colour ko and i might have it DIY na lang..

Thanks and hope to hear your responses.:-)

marie098

• Probationary
« Reply #390 on: May 22, 2019, 10:28:27 pm »
Hello hello

If you are looking for low priced gowns, yes Divisoria is the place to be. Specifically sa 168 4th floor or 6th floor. next is sa dragon8 or [textspeak!] mall. Gown prices range from 6k-20k and you can haggle with the ladies pa. Word of warning though kelangan mas tutok ka pag sa divi as quality can be low pag napabayaan. If you want to see some samples you can go to youtube and search "wedding dress divisoria". My favorite video is yung GHIDZ gideon :) Enjoy!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close