We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Kung nakita ng guests na medyo pinag-effortan ang invites, mag-effort din sila to comply with the dress code hahaha.
Hello back to wedding preps naman ako - supposedly we'll have our wedding last 2015 but na move na ng namove. Kasal naman na kami ni hubby so parang less na yun pressure sa part namin - gusto lang nya talaga na ma-execute un mga plans namin way back to have a church wedding.Nagdadalawang isip pa ko to do this - pero he insisted. Para saakin kasi we're married naman na and bakit uulitin pa So eto planning planning ulit pero I told him naman na intimate nalang na celebration.If meron kayo mga ideas 300-350K all-in na let me know. Thanks!
Hi everyone! Newbee here.. I've been a lurker for the past months pero I need help na talaga.. Hilong hilo na ko I'm a Jan 2019 bride and I haven't booked anything yet. We are negotiating with Thunderbird La Union for our venue. Package na din sya with catering. Pero i'll have to check pa yung quality ng food. Ang taas kasi ng fee nila pag hindi in house. Nahihirapan lang ako sa other suppliers kasi most of them charges 15k above just for ootf. Do you know P/V from the North? Budget Wedding lang din kasi kami. Thank you advance sissies
Hello everyone! A February 2019 bride here! I always wanted a city wedding--- this is my theme too. Minimalist city wedding Nagulat ako recently kasi ang lapit na pala! Haha! But we were able to book a few already: Church: St. John Bosco Parish MakatiVenue: City Garden Grand Hotel Makati Wedding gown: Mara ChuaI'm now looking for inexpensive hair and makeup services for my entourage and a suit maker for my fiance. Any recommendations? Happy wedding preps!