Author Topic: Mona Solis Fitness Challenge  (Read 1681 times)

Ms. Undecided

• Junior GirlTalker
Mona Solis Fitness Challenge
« on: June 30, 2017, 02:03:54 pm »
Hi mga sis, are you aware of this challenge? Hehe. May naka-try na ba sa inyo ng challenge ni ms. Mona? I am super curious, gusto ko i-try. Pero baka meron ng naka-try dito? Give us an idea naman po if paano yung flow ng challenge niya. Nakita ko lang kasi sa FB eh, 3 months yung challenge and nakaka-amaze talaga yung mga posted transformation. She will guide you to your fitness journey, yun ang alam ko. Saka P1500 lang siya ha, kaya lang iniisip ko baka naman di ko masunod yung mga food na irerecommend, baka mahal hehe. So yun po, baka lang may naka-try na :) Thank you!
Live each day as if it is your last ♥

hann-hann

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live, Laugh, Love.
Re: Mona Solis Fitness Challenge
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 10:00:50 pm »
sana may nakapagtry na para makahingi tayo feedback. :) i've seen this on fb and interested din ako but like you, curious din ako sa kung [textspeak!]-anong meal plan ang ibibigay nya. hehe

DeathToMondays

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:20:59 pm »
Hi mga sis, are you aware of this challenge? Hehe. May naka-try na ba sa inyo ng challenge ni ms.  Saka P1500 lang siya ha, kaya lang iniisip ko baka naman di ko masunod yung mga food na irerecommend, baka mahal hehe.

Not to derail the topic, but I've seen a lot of people pay thousands, even hundreds of thousands on diet and fitness bootcamps only to regain the weight they lost afterwards because they weren't ready to change their lifestyle after the weight-loss programs ended. They just wanted to pay someone else to tell them what to do.

One of my friends lost 150lbs in 6 months and she didn't have to pay for any services. Instead, she researched on HIIT on YouTube and used MyFitnessPal to track her caloric intake, following a CiCo (calories in, calories out) system. She stopped drinking soda and juice drinks, just plain tea, black coffee, and water. No junk and processed food, just whole foods.  She lost all that weight (which is more than one of me) through pure common sense and discipline. No extra expenses.

80% of good health is accomplished in the kitchen, 20% with physical activity. You'll be shelling out your cash for that 20% but unless you fix the 80% long after the program is over, you won't see any long-term results.

craziestqueenever

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 06:25:39 pm »
Hi guys! I am a member of Mona Solis Fitness Challenge. Yes, the Php 1500.00 is so expensive but, if you love yourself you will take the risk of this fitness challenge. What you will like about this fitness challenge is you focus not just on losing weight but on loving yourself. :) feel free to like the page of miss mona solis for more info. :)
"Haters don't really hates you. They hate themselves because you are the reflection of what they wished and hoped to be"

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close