Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1100 times)

Maueeeee

  • Guest
Hi
« on: June 30, 2017, 12:57:02 pm »
Good pm mga sis. I'm newly engaged. We are planning for the wedding but I don't know where to start. 😂 I hope someone will help me. Gusto ko sana yung simple pero elegant na wedding pero budget friendly padin. 😂 Thank you.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:22:02 pm »
First of all congratulations. I think hanap ka muna ng date then church and reception venue niyo and then if you want to hire a coordinator then scout ka na for one.

Ocarina1

  • Guest
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:05:47 pm »
Congrats on your engagement sis :)

by order of priority:
date
Church
guest list
caterer & reception
Photo/video

then figure out the rest later kung papaano kasi depende din sa budget (rings, attire, coordinator, invitations, etc).

:)


margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Hi
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 01:48:17 am »
congratulations on your engagement Maueeeee! I suggest checking the following suppliers first:

Church
Venue
Photo
Video
Caterer

After these, other suppliers can follow :) Para hindi ka ma overwhelm sa dami ng suppliers. You can also ask the suppliers whom you've booked for recommendations for other suppliers :) Good luck!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close