Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2  (Read 14139 times)

Tincywincy

  • Guest
MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« on: June 01, 2017, 08:32:18 am »

BlairCornelia

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 09:51:29 pm »
hello mga sis!
i'm eyeing on Edward Teng or Roxy Bagano.
any reviews sa mga nakapag patahi na sa kanila?
thank you in advance  8)

K18espi

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 10:32:07 am »
Hi mga sis, Newbie here! Sobrang helpful ng GT, nakakaadik pala.  ;D  ;D

I have a question with regards sa gown, as in I dont have any idea, for example, i saw a designer ng gown, pano ba ko magpapaquote sa kanya?  ;D kailangan ba muna nya makita yung design na bet ko before she/he can give me the price? or magbibigay sya agad ng price range?

Nahihiya kasi ako magtanong, since ang budget ko lang sa gown is 15-20k ka. hahahaha

Thank you!

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 11:54:42 pm »
Hi BlairCornelia, I got Roxy Bagano. This July pa nya ako kukunan ng measurements. I booked her kasi first meet ko palang sa kanya I felt accommodated na agad. She's super nice and friendly plus nasa price range nya ang budget ko. No idea with Edward Teng. Hindi ko na kasi inattempt mag-inquire sa kanya dahil alam kong hindi sya kaya ng budget ko.  ;D

Hello K18espi, ganyan din ako noon. Haha! Pero naglakas loob na lang din ako mag-email/message sa mga designer na bet ko. I initially asked kung magkano ang rates or packages nila if they have any. Then, most or I think all of them asked me to send pegs so they can quote properly. Price will depend din kasi sa cut and embellishment that you want.

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 02:15:07 pm »
Do you guys ave any idea if Hannah Kong sketches right then and there during your appointment?

f878

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 08:38:09 pm »
2015 bride pa ko but i just have to say that roxy is one of the nicest suppliers i have ever met. :) bukod sa maganda ang output nya, wala syang stress na binigay samin and every time na may fitting ako puro good vibes lang from her. highly reco namin sya. :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 08:44:28 pm »
Hello Ladies! After all the inquiries and battle with my own mind, I finally decided who my wedding gown designer will be. I went for Julianne Syjuco and I can't be any happier  :-*

Just to share, my peg is not the usual wedding gown. I'm not a fan of beads, so the materials that I would want in my wedding gown are lace, floral appliques, tulle, and minimal to no beading. I'd like a very soft / flowy gown as our wedding would be in the garden. So here are the list of the shortlisted designers I went to and spoke with.

1) Vania Romoff
2) Hannah Kong
3) Elizabeth Hallie
4) Mara Chua
5) Kristel Yulo

I hope you'll find your own wedding gown designers as well :)

Newkidontheblock

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 11:56:33 pm »
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to get your opinion or any feedback on the following designers:

1. Elizabeth Hallie
2. Claiza Bihasa
3. Mara Chua
4. Debbie Co
5. Joe San Antonio
6. Gretchen Pichay

I want a serpentina gown, mostly lace. :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 09:11:38 pm »
Hello Newkidontheblock :) Mara Chua and Elizabeth Hallie was part of my shortlisted wedding gown designers. I'll share with you my comments :)

I went to Mara Chua's Atelier in BGC last April. She's very nice and easy to talk to. Listens to what you want and will sketch in front of you. She's very creative and I really liked her sketch/design for my wedding gown and her quote is within my budget. Overall, it was a very good experience and we actually got her for my whole set of Entourage (Mothers, MOH, SS, Bridesmaids, FG, Bearers).

With Elizabeth Hallie, I e-mailed her before for the starting range of her custom wedding gown. After some time, we had a Viber video meeting because I'm based abroad and I'm really curious what will be her design for me and her quotation as well. Same with Mara, she's easy to talk to and listens very well to what you want in your gown. She e-mailed me both her sketch (2 designs) with quotation, and it's within by budget as well.

My tip is go look for each designers profile and gown outputs and their specialty. Check also their location if it is convenient for you, then if they are within your budget, and most importantly, your rapport with the designer.

dabajuy

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 08:21:32 am »
@decibel28 Yes, Hannah does her sketches on the spot (at least for me). Pero yung price, she won't say agad. Her assistant will email it to you kasama nung contract.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:39:44 pm by dabajuy »

1MsKarla

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 01:59:52 am »
Hello ladies. Newbie here. Ask ko lang if any of you have reviews on Jamie Go?

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 03:03:30 pm »
Hey dabajuy :) Sharing my experience with Hannah Kong, I scheduled an online meeting via Viber because I am based abroad. She sketched while we were talking and Anna, her assistant, e-mailed me the sketch, quote, and draft contract.

She's actually easy to talk to and I liked her as well. Pero I did not push through with her and chose Julianne Syjuco instead :)

fleurdelis06

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 10:04:19 am »
Hello Ladies!

Any reviews for Camille Garcia?  :) :) :)

TIA!

lorelei03

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 10:36:34 am »
girls i need your help :) any review/feedback kay desino dulce? TIA!

Marie0309

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 02:09:51 pm »
Hello ! I'm just new here as well.
Initially, I talked to Ms Hallie (Elizabeth Hallie Designs) via email only and sent her my peg and requested for the quotation. Her starting rate I believe is at 40k. She is very easy to talk to and responds fast. When I was at her shop, I saw this particular gown that she created for her latest collection and tried it on. And I found " the dress," it fitted perfectly. The gown is perfect since I am also not a fan of sequins/ beads since I will be having a beach reception :)

belle2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 02:52:54 pm »
Anyone here tried or at least have a look at Pluma? Designer is anna chavez. They have a shop in Alabang Town center 3rd floor sa metro part. Nahihiya ako magtanong if they make wedding gowns kasi wala naman wedding gowns na nakadisplay. But I went in anyway. Walang sinabing starting rate but their designer daw can work on my budget say 10k or 15k daw ganyan.

I dont want to spend a lot on the dress din kasi.  Will look into your posts also. Thanks a lot.

dabajuy

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 09:24:00 pm »
@decibel28 I didn't go with Hannah as well since lampas sya sa budget. I went with Rich Fontanilla in the end. :) Here's the link to my dress:

https://vimeo.com/214629149

https://m.facebook.com/pg/MyioOkamoto.Photography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=782002248631754&ref=page_internal

st3ph_17

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 05:15:37 pm »
Hey ladies, please try the Request Quote feature sa Bliss & Blush http://blissandblush.com/request-for-quotes/ especialy if nahihiya kayo mag directly email yung designers. Basically, you let us know the details, peg, date, budget, etc and we'll send an email to the suppliers (pwedeng mass email to all on our list or let us know kung meron ka preferred) tapos they'll reply with their quotation if they are available / interested. You will stay annonymous and hindi kayo mahihiya if hindi niyo sila iboobook kasi you just contact them directly if you're interested to pursue their quotation. No obligation to book.

Meron din ibang mga categories like Photo / Video, Cakes, Florist, etc. New Feature lang but I'm really hoping this will help brides to simplify the wedding planning process.  Best of all FREE to so do try it out  :D Do take a look around the site as well kasi we have lots of suppliers under each category and you can see agad yung quality of work nila. Just in case may hinahanap pa kayong mga suppliers. Hope it helps!

lovejcorpuz

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 03:31:28 am »
Hi sis! Do you have the contact number of rich fontanilla?

kkkgoo612

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers Thread 2
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 01:27:40 pm »
Hi! Any reviews for Andrea Tetangco? I like her aesthetic, as well as Patricia Santos but she's too pricey haha :D If you happen to know around how much she charges that would be great (kahit not wedding dress, just so that I have an idea) Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close