watch now

Author Topic: Prenatals (16weeks pregnant)  (Read 1673 times)

breanne1114

  • Guest
Prenatals (16weeks pregnant)
« on: May 18, 2017, 10:24:00 am »
Hi mommies! Anyone here who was precribed Medcare OB prenatals by their doctors? I just want to know what is the nutritional content of this prenatal. I'm taking them now as prescribed by my OB but I only have the capsules. I don't have the box with me so I don't know exactly the nutritional content of the meds. Please help me get info on this one. Thank you!

pomelo06

  • Guest
Re: Prenatals (16weeks pregnant)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 04:52:42 pm »
Hi sis. Medcare Ob din prescribed sa akin ni OB, pero di kc available sa leading drugstore, kaya obimin plus na lang take ko for now. Hope may magpost dito ng content ng madcare ob😊

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close