watch now

Author Topic: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)  (Read 45372 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2018, 07:56:02 pm »
One for Sorrow (Steps)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2018, 04:05:51 pm »
Mundo - Agsunta cover

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2018, 06:16:38 am »
Love Like Laughter -  Beth Orton

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2018, 01:37:00 pm »
What Faith Can Do - Kutless

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2018, 05:55:34 am »
Kiss Me - Sixpence...

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2018, 01:06:06 pm »
Beautiful Girl - Sean Kingston

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2018, 12:37:51 pm »
My Philpop 2018 favorites:

Kariton
Ako ako
Unang Adlaw Nga Wala Ka

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2018, 01:15:05 pm »
Wishful Thinking

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2018, 12:34:09 am »
Head above water - Avril Lavigne 🤘🤘🤘🤘

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2018, 01:45:55 pm »
Sundo - Imago

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2018, 02:54:19 pm »

Mamma Mia - ABBA

Hindi pa din ako makamove on sa Mamma Mia musical last night.  :)

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2018, 03:48:36 pm »
^ Waaah, I envy you siiis.


Fly me to the moon >.<

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2018, 11:57:19 pm »
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You say the words that I can't say

Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2018, 01:16:45 pm »
Yellow - Coldplay

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2018, 04:49:23 pm »
And I won't let you get me down
I'll keep gettin' up when I hit the ground
Oh, never give up, no, never give up no, no, oh
I won't let you get me down
I'll keep gettin' up when I hit the ground
Oh, never give up, no, never give up no, no, oh

I'll find my way, find my way home, oh, oh, oh
I'll find my way, find my way home, oh, oh, oh
I'll find my way, find my way home, oh, oh, oh
I'll find my way, find my way home, oh, oh, oh

Sia - Never Give Up

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2018, 06:18:53 pm »
Akin Ka Na Lang - Itchyworms

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2018, 08:58:11 am »
Glorious - Macklemore

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2018, 12:46:45 pm »
Pudingding - Lemon Grass

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2018, 04:25:09 pm »
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you gooo - Michael Buble >.>

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #219 on: November 11, 2018, 12:36:52 pm »
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith

pampa home sick  :'( :'( :'( ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close