watch now

Author Topic: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)  (Read 45347 times)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2018, 01:49:10 pm »
Angel's Cry - Mariah Carey

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2018, 04:00:16 pm »
When We Were Young- Adele

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2018, 04:13:49 pm »
One Last Cry - Brian McKnight

che73

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2018, 04:46:42 pm »
Balisong by The Juans

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2018, 06:13:51 pm »
Nobela - Join The Club

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2018, 08:36:11 pm »
idgaf - dua lipa

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2018, 08:19:25 am »
Plastic Love - Mariya Takeuchi

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2018, 01:48:53 pm »
I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep
I'm in too far, I'm in way too deep over you
You'll always be the one
You were the first, you'll be the last
Wherever you go, I'll be with you
Whatever you want, I'll give it to you
Whenever you need someone
To lay your heart and head upon
Remember, after the fire, after all the rain
I will be the flame
I will be the flame

The Flame - Cheap Trick

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2018, 12:48:22 pm »
I'd Rather - Bugoy Drilon

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2018, 03:43:48 pm »
Another Lonely Day- Ben Harper

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2018, 05:56:04 pm »
in my feelings ni drake dahil nakikita ko sa FB

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2018, 06:23:35 pm »
Beautiful Life (Goblin OST) - Daryl Ong Version

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2018, 05:24:58 pm »
Though nothing, nothing will keep us together
We can beat them, forever and ever
Oh, we can be heroes just for one day

Heroes - David Bowie

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2018, 05:53:36 pm »
Mahal na Mahal - Sam Conception

Kung may taong dapat na mahalin
Ay walang iba kung 'di ikaw
Walang ibang makakapigil pa sa akin

Binuhay mo muli ang takbo at tibok ng puso
Sa iyong pagmamahal
Ang buhay ko'y muli nag iba napuno ng saya..

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2018, 05:34:24 am »
^Winner pa din version ni Regine nyan bro, sooo 2005

Anyways. buong shift lss ako sa "Id really love to see you tonight" ewan wala nama nakong ime-meet kase wala si hubs dito.. hays

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2018, 05:28:19 pm »
Love the way you love by Julie Anne San Jose

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #196 on: August 23, 2018, 06:53:46 pm »
Happier - Ed Sheeran

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal, baby
If you're moving on with someone new

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too

And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you
Sat on the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier
Aren't you?
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling, I am still in love with you
But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
I know I was happier with you
Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2018, 09:28:25 am »
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2018, 10:31:58 am »
Never Enough - 2 weeks na!   :-[

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2018, 01:50:36 pm »
Mundo - Unique Salonga

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close