watch now

Author Topic: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)  (Read 45452 times)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2018, 02:53:04 pm »
This Time I'll Be Sweeter - Angela Bofill

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2018, 03:43:32 am »
Blue Night - Michael Learns to Rock

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2018, 01:13:19 pm »
It's True - Backstreet Boys

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2018, 06:06:00 pm »
Telling the World - Taio Cruz

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2018, 01:03:56 pm »
Beautiful Saviour

LABYU

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2018, 03:01:29 pm »
Don't Go Breaking my Heart - Backstreet Boys
Lemme See - USHER  FT. RICK ROSS
  :-*
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:03:02 pm by LABYU »

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2018, 10:02:14 pm »
Homebodies by ALI HENDERSON

Take Me To The Disco by MEG MYERS

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2018, 12:34:49 pm »
How Far I'll Go - Auli'i Cravalho

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2018, 02:34:06 pm »
Slow Hands - Niall Horan

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2018, 07:08:52 pm »
Shape of my Heart - Backstreet Boys

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2018, 08:58:18 pm »
Disclaimer: Di nila ko fan OHKAY.  ::) ::) ::)

"Hanap Hanap" - James Reid / Nadine Lustre

Sweet lang dito:

Pinili kong lumayo
Ngunit pilitin ma'y bumabalik sa'yo
Ikaw pa rin pala ang hanap-hanap parap-pap
Na kahit magpanggap 'di matatago na ang 'yong yakap
Ang hanap-hanap parap-pap-pap
'Di nagbabago ikaw ang hanap-hanap ko

 ;D ;D ;D

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2018, 12:11:41 am »
Lost Stars- Adam Levine

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2018, 01:56:25 pm »
Beautiful Ones - Suede

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2018, 02:55:07 pm »
I know that I should get on with my life
But a life lived without you could never be right...

I know that I ought to find someone new
But all I find is myself always thinking of you

I can't go on like this
You're the only one I've ever loved..

I'll never get over you getting over me - MYMP version

loidyloids

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2018, 03:49:10 pm »
Loveable - Kim Jong Kook  ;D ;D

thatkdramaeonni

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2018, 05:38:11 pm »
Loveable - Kim Jong Kook  ;D ;D

"Whoa meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da sarangseurowo..." Hahaha!  ;D

LABYU

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2018, 06:53:30 pm »
The Prayer - Celine Dion

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2018, 07:03:28 pm »
Power of Two - Aiza Seguerra

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2018, 02:57:46 pm »
I take one step away
and I find myself coming back to you
my one and only
one and only you ....

Your Song - Julie Anne San Jose version


three8one

  • Guest
Re: Your Last Song Syndrome. LSS Part 12! :)
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2018, 07:42:36 pm »
I Can't Smile Without You

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close