watch now

Author Topic: Netflix: Black Mirror  (Read 13749 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 07:26:03 am »
Question po regarding Netflix. Pwede po ba wifi connection gamitin or dapat data? Nag avail kasi ako ng plan sa globe tapos may libreng 6mos na netflix.
Ayoko naman maubos yung data sa netflix...

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 05:13:35 am »
Season 2 na ako. But I have to stop watching after each eposide. Anyone with depression or anxiety shouldn't watch it. Depressing! I just finished "Shut Up and Dance" and I feel like crying. Yung sa ibang episodes kasi, it's all their fault kung bakit ganon ang ending. Like for instance dun sa Nosedive at Playlist. But in this episode, he's just a innocent young man trying to earn a living. He just happens to be an adoloscent. It's just so unfair. Yung ibang victims sa story kasalanan din nila. Tapos sobrang convincing pa umarte nung actor....leche!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 08:04:19 am »
^grabe yang shut up and dance nakakastress!!!

But Kenny was a pedophile kaya parang kahit kawawa sya, in a way he deserved to be in jail. Pinaka extreme din yung mga pinagawa sa kanya he had to kill someone, kasi parang feeling ko pinakagrabe yung offense nya.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 08:54:35 am »
^Oh wow, I have to leave the room once in a while because the stress level is quite high so I missed that. Still, the level of punishment is too much. If I were THEY, I would have just reported him to the cops and that's it. THEY are just as twisted as the people they are punishing. Okay,he is a pedo. Let him get the sentence accordingly. But now, he is going to get jailed for being a bank robber and murderer which he is not. So depressing!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 02:10:33 pm »
^i think that's the point of the troll face in the end kasi no matter how much he tries to save himself he'll still end up in jail. Trolls talaga!

That's my fave episode kasi sobrang galing ng mga actors doon. Yung White Bear and Playtest sobrang nastress din ako dun.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2017, 11:17:48 pm »
^Still unfair because he should only be punished according to the real offense. But THEY thought it's a good idea to play like God and make his life more miserable than it is. Put him to jail according to the offense, problem solved. But he was forced to rob a bank and murder someone.

But if we think about it, the THEY are also us. We tend to judge and crucify people because we think we know everything about someone. We are in a way all playing like we are God especially on social media.


Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2017, 05:17:12 pm »
for me, kenny deserved it. he's still a criminal.. or rather soon to be one. imagine nalang if he gets older.. and ang creepy nun thought na kaya pala ang sweet nya sa kids kasi.. ohmy. as a mom myself, ayoko maabuse ang anak ko ng isang pedo. kaya gustong gusto ko yun ending ng ep. na yun. kawawa si kenny pero grabe din yun ginawa nya, unimagineable.

least fave ko ep.  white christmas medyo nahilo ako lol.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 09:14:58 pm »
Goshhhhhh! Ang intense nito, finished all 3 Seasons in a week, it's scary and dark yet very timely and hinde malayong mangyari , soooooooooo addicting. Ambigat panuorin, subtle lang pero can happen anytime soon kaya nakaka-bother. Ang dami naming reaction per episode haha parang pwede gumawa ng research paper, kaya pala sikat yung San Junipero kasi yun lang ata ang medyo light at happy ending haha!

Na-miss ko din yung pedophile pala si Kenny, later on ko na narealize, hirap kasi ng accent nila minsan intindihin. Halos lahat ng episodes maganda, least favourite ko yung kay Waldo.

Kelan ang Season 4, sana hinde to matapos, content nako sa 4-6 episoded kada 1 season, kesa wala.

Well written, directed and thought of, magagaling din mga actors, I assume puro theatre sila, hats off to the team.  More seasons please!!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:45:43 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 11:04:38 am »
waahhhh isang episode na lang tapos ko na season 4 :< fave ep ko so far yun crocodile. gigil na gigil kasi ako kay Mia. LOL. kakilig yun Hang the DJ..

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 11:41:54 am »
Hindi ko masyado gusto yung episodes ng season 4 (though hindi ko pa napapanood yung first episode). But if I had to rank them, it would be:

black museum - ang bigat nito panoorin, but I think it's the best written.
hang the DJ - cute and romantic pero hindi ko nagustuhan yung ending, parang anticlimactic.
crocodile - another bleak episode, but I liked it hehe.  Overkill nga lang at times, literally and figuratively.
metalhead - nakaka-tense talaga sya!
arkangel - I think a lot of people would find it fascinating. Kaya lang yung nangyari sa kanilang mag-ina, yung great rift caused by too much parenting (though I'm thinking not as violent naman sa dun sa nangyari dito), I've seen it too many times in real life already kaya nastress ako panoorin ito. But I would just like to say na kampi ako sa mom dito.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 11:35:15 pm »
^I can relate to the mom but you can't helicopter parent them especially when they are at that age.

I like all of the episodes. Medyo hindi ko lang gets yung Metalhead.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 09:43:30 am »
SPOILER ALERT

^
Kasi naman sis yung nangyayari dun kay Sara (sex, drugs at a young age), I think ito yung mga kailangan ng parental intervention no matter what. Pero yung mga barking dogs, people in pain, and other unpleasant real-life events, yeah, napaka-extreme if you have to edit these out. Pero I can imaging a lot of parents would avail of this, isa na siguro yung mama ko dun kung meron ito nung time nya, LOL. The pitfalls of technology. Sobrang swak sya as an episode of black mirror.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 11:01:08 am »
^Eh kasi she became curious about a lot of things. She didn't develop the natural instinct to know that something is wrong. Walang proper guidance from her mom. The mom just decides for her instead of teaching and guiding her. If your mom did it to you, I am sure magrerebelde ka rin.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 11:57:23 am »
Hindi ba the mom turned it off before Sara reached her teen years, so plenty of time for Sara to adjust. Even when she saw Sara having sex, hindi naman nya agad sinugod yun. But add drugs to that, the mother must intervene somehow. Kasi what's next, baka magbenta na rin sya. Tsaka sa tingin ko yung sex and drugs, some teens will experiment with it kahit ano pang upbringing ng parents, with or without something like arkangel. You can only hope to steer your teenager away from too much experimenting bago kung ano pa maisip nila. I mean, if you see your teenager going out with a guy who you think is a bad influence, wouldn't you at least do something about it. Kasi part pa rin yun ng parenting mo. to guide your child even in her teenage years kasi magkakamali pa rin yan at that age. You can  be the most well-adjusted child in your preteens and then screw up in your teens. I don't see anything wrong with what the mom did regarding the guy.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 02:36:23 pm »
^Well, in real life, if that happens to my son. We will have a heart to heart talk. If I need to put him in rehab, I will. But what she did was reactivate the device and snoops on her. What does snooping will do really other than she know what she's exactly doing. But that will not prevent her from doing it again. Tapos, she decided on herself to terminate the pregnancy. The daughter didn't even have the chance to decide for her baby. Of course, you have to do something about it but she played God in this episode. I totally understand the paranoia of the mom, being a mom myself. But you can't decide for your children especially when they are adults. At times, you have to allow them to experience the consequence of their actions.

Bottomline, good episode...lol! I like Hang the DJ too. Malapit sa puso ko ang episode...hahaha!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2018, 03:48:46 pm »
Binge watched Season 4 pagkalabas na pagkalabasa sa Netflix, same feels, galing at gaganda pa din for me! Understandable na few episodes lang per season, mahirap ang concept nila, well written lahat, I can say. Can't wait for Season 5! Ready to be depressed again, lol!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2018, 05:33:20 pm »
^Agree, every episode parang movie, I don't think kakayanin ko manuod nito pag 20+ episodes per season lol. And it's very mind boggling, not really recommended na imarathon haha.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2018, 07:12:37 pm »
^Oo actually I pause per episode para mag sink in muna, like yung Crocodile tagal ko narealize ano relevance ng Title haha, kaka aning kasi.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2018, 07:59:07 pm »
Of course agree naman ako na hindi dapat yung mom ang nagdecide iterminate yung pregnancy, homicide na yata yun, but with regard to helicopter parenting, the fact na umabot pa nga na nabuntis si Sara, unplanned most likely, means that the mom backed off from her daughter and let the daughter decide for herself up until that point and that there was no helicopter parenting for a long time. But look at what decisions Sara made for herself.

Both of them made major mistakes, but I don't think totally at fault yung mom dito for reactivating arkangel. Nawawala si Sara, she's not where she said she was, who wouldn't want to turn on a tracker if you had one. Yun nga lang, nabulgar tuloy yung mga pinaggagawa ni Sara.  I mean, she's a young girl dating a drug dealer who got her pregnant and assisted in her drug use, hirap to turn a blind eye to that and let her be. These are situations where I think parents know better. Meaning tama lang for me na i-confront yung guy sa pinaggagagawa nila and lead him away if that's what it takes (again, IMO lang). But of course, like i said, not the homicide part.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Netflix: Black Mirror
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2018, 02:59:42 am »
^okay na kasi yung location lang dapat. Wag na yung field of vision ng bata, haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close