Author Topic: Gift Suggestions sa mga couples na umuwi lang ng Pinas para magpakasal  (Read 1219 times)

RoadrunnerXCX

  • Guest
I could only think of one which is money kasi hindi hassle sa byahe but if there are other suggestions i would gladly appreciate it...post away sisses

iana_umali

  • Guest
Gift vouchers for spa or hotel accommodation :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
You can get them hotel or spa vouchers for where they live na lang instead of sa pinas

Or if you want to buy something, have it delivered directly to their house.

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Off the top of my head, cash talaga ang pinaka-ok. It can help settle with the expenses for the wedding or help them with their honeymoon or 'honeyfund' whether in Pinas or somewhere else.

Other things I can think of are small gifts that will remind them of the Philippines; I'm saying small kase syempre if mashado malaki bulky sa maleta.

Some examples:
- Jeepney/trike/bahay kubo display from Kultura; actually madaming pwede from Kultura or similar souvenir stores -- t-shirts, back scratcher, magnets, or mga kung anik anik then make a nice basket of all the stuff, para meron silang one of everything

- Pinoy food/snacks na hindi mag spoil agad: barako coffee beans, pulvoron, dried mango, chocnut, and the like; pwede din make a basket with all the goodies

- Sungka: nice conversation piece in their home abroad

- Pearls/Jewelries: very nice sana pero parang si bride lang ang makikinabang hehe

- Shell/capiz napkin ring set or coasters

- Abaca placemants, napkins, etc

- Banig (folded): pero baka too bulky na

Hope this helps ;D

rowan

  • Guest
My fiance lives overseas and I'm joining him soon after our wedding. I would really appreciate it if cash talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close