Author Topic: Maine Mendoza thread 2  (Read 49401 times)

coffeemilk12

• GirlTalker
Re: Maine Mendoza thread 2
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2017, 11:32:25 am »
Re Jake Hindi sya bet ng ADN, and wish ko is huwag na lang isama si Jake sa upcoming Aldub movie. Including him will just rub salt to the wound. I do hope marealize ito ni Maine at ng TAPE.

If APT wants to give him a career, huwag sya ididikit sa Aldub kasi it will create trouble. Let Jake create his own niche in the local showbiz industry. :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:06:56 pm by coffeemilk12 »

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2017, 01:46:03 pm »

Wow, after that controversial tweets of Maine calling out to her so-called fans na ayaw tigilan ang "videoke gang" nila sef, sheena and juancho, welcome back Maine :D

And i thought we've lost that non-conformist, brave girl that i used to see on socmed. She's brave enough to say enough is enough. Hindi takot mawalan ng fans. At dahil dyan na-filter ng na-filter ang adn. Case in point, some of the posts here. Lols!

But anyhoo, sana lang ginagabayan at sinusuportahan sya ng management nya sa lahat ng ito. Unfortunately, wala syang back up. Not even those gma artists na kasama nya; they are keeping mum about it. As usual Maine is left to fend for herself. Ang importante may perang inaakyat yung bata. Tuloy ang pakilig  ::)

I feel sad for this girl sometimes, pero i hope kayanin nya. That is, if this is (showbiz) still what she wants to do. Good luck!

---

Ilabas na nga yan book nya para may maganda naman mapag-usapan, :D

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2017, 02:58:42 pm »
Only Maine tweets something like this habang nasa EB at naghohost. Para sa mga taong punong puno ng galit  ;)

"When peace and love are no longer served; and whenever you find yourself taking in so much negativity, you have to take a break and reflect."

"Sometimes we need to disconnect and reconnect. Taking a break is necessary to save yourself and others from drowning" (edit post)
- mainedcm

No cryptic message here. Whether this (taking a break) is for her or sa mga rabid fans na nasira ang fantasy about maichard, don't blame her. It was not her fault na may sarili syang buhay sa labas ng lt nila.

Hopia at your own risk, right? It takes two to tango. So don't put all the blame on her. Not fair.

---
So, Maine, just go ahead. Take a break and finish your book :)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 07:26:27 pm by MisCalculus »
"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

etxetera

• Proud to be
  • Super GirlTalker
  • At home ako dito
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2017, 07:48:04 pm »
SURROUND YOURSELF with GOOD and POSITIVE PEOPLE in the INDUSTRY. It will work wonders that's if you still wish to push a SHOWBIZ CAREER. Be friends with those na matagal na sa industriya like Judy Ann, Marian than confining yourself merely with a few working behind the scene peeps. In times of trouble your fellow big stars will be your best advisers and teachers dahil you are in the same shoes. Huwag mong ikutin lamang buhay mo sa pagbabasa ng hanash sa socmed at puro IG live maghapon kung walang work. There is more to life than socmed dear. And your blog don't kill it for good. It's who you are. Try your best to write and still update it once in a while even just the Sunday volume. Keep the writer in you for life. Until then.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~ Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~

Maple19

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 08:31:41 pm »
Kawawa naman si Maine di na natake ang negativity ng so called obssessed fans nya. I hope these fans realize na may sarili syang buhay and she doesn't exist only para pasiyahin or iplease lahat ng tao. I don't see Alden defending her and their loveteam, but I dont begrudge him for that. I admire her for her spirit and personality, na sa nakikita ko mismong fans din ang unti unting sumisira. Masyado kasi feeling entitled fans sa pakikialam sa lahat ng aspect sa buhay nya. We can be fans without invading their personal lives. Just my two cents.

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 09:36:18 pm »

^ exactly.
Ang daming nakikialam. Some people kasi feeling na they know-it-all, they dictate pano patatakbuhin ang career, or worse, yung personal life ni Meng, as if they know her too well.

Sobra na kasi. Kung dati dedma sya kung bashers mismo ang bumabato sa kanya. But for the past few days mismong mga taga-ADN na ang nambabash sa kanya; masasakit na salita, calling her "manloloko", kinukuyog family nya,  family ni sef, and very recently si Jake or kahit sino na madikit sa kanya.

She has deactivated her twitter account. :(
Parang sort of pamamaalam na pala yung tweet nya kanina which i posted above.
She's still around socmed, though, may mga private account naman sya.
But yeah, go ahead, take that much needed break, away from the negativity, from the fandom who feels like they own you...

etxetera

• Proud to be
  • Super GirlTalker
  • At home ako dito
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2017, 10:52:38 pm »
Mukhang admin lang ata nag deactivate 😂 Experiment ba itech ? Ano baka mamatay ang issue sa pag off ganun hay naku once socmed addict always an addict 👆 di talaga kaya bitawan ang socmed na kambal ng buhay ewan ko sau bata ka EWAN KO SAU #LaroFeelingsPaMore

bea

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2017, 11:28:40 pm »
I'm intrigued. Read on FP that Maine deactivated her twitter.
Anyare? Can someone be kind enough to rehash the whole story?

Tried backreading but I didnt get the whole picture. A year ago she seems to be the luckiest girl in the world with her face splashed literally everywhere so I'm just wondering what happened.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:30:53 pm by bea »
Fighting Chance

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2017, 12:15:10 am »

Tried backreading but I didnt get the whole picture. A year ago she seems to be the luckiest girl in the world with her face splashed literally everywhere so I'm just wondering what happened.

A very brief summary. She got fed up sa mga demands para maging real sila ni Alden,  sa mga demands pano tatakbo ang career nya, sa mga pambabash hindi lang sa kanya, but also to other people na mapadikit sa kanya (guys/ other actors in particular), and most of all sa mga hypocrites na nasa paligid. Yes, gil quilong used hypocrites to describe those kind of people.

See the posts of one particular person here? That's the kind of what's left on ADN fandom. A mean spirited person na better to just ignore.
 Pag ganyan ang nakikita mo, gugustuhin mo pa bang magkaron ng madaming fans? Hindi na lang. lols!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:27:58 am by MisCalculus »

i_miss_sleep

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2017, 03:04:54 am »
It's just too much to handle. 4.5M different thoughts to be exact, mostly not matching her own. I'm not Maine but I myself am stressed out with what I read on social media relating to her. What more with Maine? I don't want to be spend my twenties confined with somebody else's idea of me. I would want to live freely and do actions as I please. If I make a mistake then I will deal with it. It's already hard to admit mistakes but when 4.5M are already pinpointing your mistakes at your face AND advices benefitting somebody else's agenda are thrown, I might as well shut the doors and make peace with those who truly cares and especially with me. IMHO.

Peace be with you, Maine.

etxetera

• Proud to be
  • Super GirlTalker
  • At home ako dito
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2017, 08:38:26 am »

She committed one blunder after another in just a span of few days. Its not about Alden or Aldub. Siya mismo nagbigay ng bala one after another for bashing her. Pm me para kwento ko sayo REAL story if you want sis. I dont want to post it here or debate much more with a mulat na selective events lang ni Maine ang recognized and hundred percent sure na sure alam ano ang tumatakbo sa utak ng bata lol

SnowBall

• Love my Stars!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • yebah!
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2017, 05:03:01 pm »
To be honest, hindi naman niya kailangan ang pagiging isang artista eh, mayaman sila, kung ako sa kanya, eh nag quit na ako matagal na.

Lahat kasi yan eh the price of fame. Magulo talaga ang buhay ng isang sikat.

Kung mahina ang loob mo, hindi ka tatagal talaga sa mundo ng showbiz. Sa mga rabid fans lang eh, na kapag hindi nagustuhan ang galaw mo, eh magiging worst nightmare mo na. ;D

POV lang, Walang Personalan ;)

"Don't get down in the mud with the pigs. You will both get dirty and the pigs will love it."

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2017, 10:33:09 pm »
To be honest, hindi naman niya kailangan ang pagiging isang artista eh, mayaman sila, kung ako sa kanya, eh nag quit na ako matagal na.

Kung mahina ang loob mo, hindi ka tatagal talaga sa mundo ng showbiz. Sa mga rabid fans lang eh, na kapag hindi nagustuhan ang galaw mo, eh magiging worst nightmare mo na. ;D

Rabid fans turned into monsters na masyadong magaling :D

Uyyy sis SnowBall! Long time no see. Hehe! Namiss kita dito.
Nakakatamad magpost sa bagong look ng girltalk, masyadong pormal. Lols!
Kaya eto sulpot sulpot na lang. :)

etxetera

• Proud to be
  • Super GirlTalker
  • At home ako dito
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2017, 09:13:01 am »

Things would not have been this worst if her management really cares for her at hindi puro buntot sa lahat ng bakasyon niya inaatupag.  A star like her needs a PR na sasambot in times of trouble rather than doing it herself thus digging herself further in mess. Hindi matatapos ang issues sa pagdeactivate ng twitter. 

Myealexis21

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2017, 03:21:05 pm »
^Yes agree on the PR part.
I know Maine wants to be different in the Showbiz world..she even posted that in her blog and I even admired her more because of that.   But the thing is -- iba ang mundo ng showbiz -- that's the reality.  She might not be able to handle it on her own -- she needs a team/person who would be there na pwede nya ma-consult, or magbigay sa kanya ng advise.  If she already has a PR team, then they need to up their game. IMHO.

Trapped in between yesterday and forever

myjc

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2017, 12:25:26 am »
May handler ba si Maine or RoadManager? kasi yun ang mag aadvice sa kanya, example ko lang si Liza ha nagpalit siya ng handler (pero under starmagic pa din siya) yung handler niya ang golden rule is wag masyado into social media, or iwasan magbasa ng hate comments. so until then nabawasan pagka patolera niya sa socmed. (same handler niya sila bea, shaina etc.). Ganon [textspeak!] pag masyado kang nakikialam sa personal buhay ng idol mo, minsan nakakalimutan mo na na dapat mo silang mahalin kung sino sila.

coffeemilk12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2017, 10:39:20 am »
Hello!

I have to be honest though, affected ako sa issues na binabato kay Maine right now.

Wish ko for Maine is to have a PR team na dedepensa sa kanya in times of intrigues and controversies. She really needs that. I do hope her family consider this.

Kung meron na, sana maging proactive yung PR team. IMO, hindi talaga pwede na basta manahimik lang sa mga issues. They need to fix everything.

Regards to Ate Nikki, Kuya John, and Matti. :)

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 09:20:54 pm »
^ nung nagstart pa lang sya sa EB, si Direk Pat ang naging parang road manager nya. Then when she signed contract na with Triple A (edit post) (owned by the Tuvieras; same management sila ni Marian) she was assigned with a Handler/ road manager named Michael Uycoco and others na madalas nya kasama sa mga events nya. Di ako sure if the details I mentioned are correct, but surely her management should be the one handling these things na kinakaharap ni Maine.

No one wants to speak up sa camp nila on her defense except for Maine herself thru her tweets. No one's even defending her except for some sane fans/group of fans or even non-adn who didn't judge her. Ironic pa nga kung sino pa yung mga taga abs-cbn at fans from other LTs sila pa ang naga-applaud kay Maine fo calling out those bashers and those who encourage chaos/hate lalo na sa social media.

--
On the other news, i saw some of her pics sa Maldives. Sexy nya ha.
Anyway, I hope nakakapag enjoy sya at nakakapagrecharge sya sa vacation nya right now.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:29:45 pm by MisCalculus »

Gaysha

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2017, 10:18:00 pm »
^company policy na ng APT to shut up pag may mga issues. Ex. Paolo, Wally, Jose, Kris A, Marian, Valeen, Keempee, etc.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:20:29 pm by Gaysha »

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2017, 01:16:20 am »
ang controversial pala ng talents ng APT haha

ang sexy ni Maine sa Maldives posts nya!
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close