We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi po! Ok po ba si Sma wedding and Beyond?
^Hi Sis! Bells and Wishes bride here. They were the most that helped me during my preps and wedding day. BTW sis, I saw sa isang thread na you are looking din for photographer, they also have photo coverage packages too.
Feb 2019 bride here.Very attractive ang package ng Bells and Wishes because they're offering 25% off. But I'm torn between them and SMA Events. Majority of the suppliers I booked at this point nakatrabaho na nila SMA before. Malaking tulong ba na nakatrabaho na ng coordinator in the past yung ibang suppliers?
Hi sisses! May question ako about Okasyon by Anton. We're planning to book him na, I've read good reviews about him even a friend recommended him, kaya medyo na pa go na kami sa kanya pero parang hindi ako sure kung ganun ba talaga sila kabusy? Na kahit phone conversation hindi niya kami maaccomodate? We understand busy sila and madami sila booking pero we plan to get full coordination from them and napapaisip tuloy kami. Although sabi naman ni anton okay pa siya for full or maybe hindi lang siya ganon kainterested samin? Kasi first we asked for video conference kasi out of town pa kami til next 2 weeks and ang availability nya to meet is 3rd week pa ng july. So I asked him twice kung pwede ba kami magusap sa phone on different dates, pero di niya kami sinasagot dun? Parang one liner kung magreply sa fb chat ko. Nagpapahanap na tuloy si h2b ng ibang coord just in case.
Talaga sis. They still have promo? I also got their promo. And I really appreciate their efforts in assisting me with my suppliers concerns and recommending reliable ones. I feel over ang service sa binayaran ko. On the day of wedding, I underatand that there were minor glitches but I understand that there's no such perfect wedding. Close to perfection maybe. 98% smooth ang wedding ko.It's a plus factor that other suppliers worked before yung coordinator. Most of my suppliers, 1st time din naka-trabaho ng OTD ko. Except for those recommended to me.But for me, reliable coordinators can work well with different suppliers 1st time man o hindi nila ito naka-trabaho.Go with Bells and Wishes na. I think may isa pang bride here na Bells and Wishes. Nakita ko kasi sa review ng page nila nag-thank you sa FN kasi dito rin nya sila nakita.