We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses! May kilala ba kayang OTD Coordinator in Batangas para walang OOTF and less than 10k sana? I know it's too cheap pero this is our only budget. We initially plan not to have a coordinator since ours will be an intimate one ~ 50-60 closests family and friends as guests. But I realized na baka need talaga and want our options to be open in case we really reaally need one. Tia! Mwah!
Imbitado has been very helpful to us kahit na OTD lang ang kinuha namin sa kanila. Ayie still gives suggestions whenever naguguluhan kami kung sinong supplier ang kukunin. There are times lang na she would reply after 1-2 days, but I understand kasi busy nga sila.