watch now

Author Topic: US TV: 13 reasons why  (Read 9340 times)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
US TV: 13 reasons why
« on: April 14, 2017, 02:18:22 pm »
Anyone watching this?

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:43:44 pm »
I finished the series last week. I loved the Mystery, nainis lang ako kay Clay sa bandang huli na, annoying sakin na ilang beses sya nagccause sya ng scene pag nag hhallucinate. But i loved all the characters. Lalo na ang lesson dito especially for those struggling in their highschool life. I was able to relate because I was bullied during my highschool.

Pero andami kong tanong, I think malaki chance na may Season 2. I really hope many kids will be able to see this series and learn from it.. Might save kids to attempt suicide

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 11:44:54 pm »
Just finished this now, I binged watched this in one day! Nakakahook un story at un mga actors nakakadala. Ang cute lang ni tony :)

Ive read the book few years ago and will be reading it again. Hoping na may season 2.

yannuh

  • Guest
US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 09:47:48 am »
Who's watching and who is/are your favorite characters? Are they relatable?

Here is my honest feedback. Medyo nahihinaan ako sa loob ni Hannah. True na this happens in real life pero sana tin-ry nya mag open up sa parents nya. Muka naman silang approachable and madaling makausap. Or kahit kay Clay man lang. And medyo flirt talaga tingin ko sa kanya. Considering HS pa lang sila kung kani kaninong boys na sya nainvolved.

The story is OK pero tingin ko sobrang pang teenager. Siguro tanders na ko kaya di ako makarelate. Enjoyable naman in totality pero di sya yung tipong uulit ulitin ko.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 01:18:48 pm »
I like this show, quite intense. Plus the fact that it tackles a lot of subject matter that has to be addressed and treated very seriously. It reminds people to always look for the silver lining and to treat people better.

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 01:54:41 pm »
I'm currently on Episode 12. To be honest I didn't like Hannah's character. In my opinion , I find her character weak, a bit of flirt, wanting too much approval from people around her and  big deal yung ibang issues. Its not like she is depressed. Teenage issues, yes. A lot but totally not enough to waste your life away. She didn't have friends? She could have turned to her parents pero up to episode 11 walang ganun na pinakita.

Ang selfish lang din kasi she is an only child and it shows that her parents loved her and doted on her, sana nagopen up sya. As a parent nakakafrustrate ang mga kids na ayaw magkwento about their life.

I find it funny lang because back in high school I have a classmate na hindi lang class sl*t ang tawag, campus sl*t pa talaga but did she kill herself over our annoying classmates? No. To her Keribels kung ano isipin ng ibang tao no.

 Also she really was annoying in episode 11, ayaw nya pala talaga  umalis si Clay e bakit pinaalis nya? Hay..

You can tell that I am affected by this haha, one thing I learned, I will try my best to raise a strong and confident daughter.


beachtherapy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 10:49:24 pm »
^One of the many reasons why people suffering from depression and anxiety keeps from seeking help. Mga taong akala arte lang lahat. Ikaw na ang strong!

She is depressed. HIndi big deal sa iyo pero para sa isang taong may mental illness big deal yun. Different strokes for different folks.

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 11:38:43 pm »
^ Galit ka ba?!  ;D

Chill lang, kaw naman I just voiced what I feel about Hannah's character.

What her classmates said about her is not true, we all know that so I don't understand why she let it bother her.

Back to the story, I'm still on episode 12 maybe there are other stories I have yet to see. I will comment again once I finished the whole season.

P.S, you're right I am strong  :)

OfficeGirl

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 01:03:19 am »
I have not watched 13 reasons why, but the deal about depression is that it is real and it is serious and just because a person looks "normal", he/she cannot be considered depressed. This is speaking from experience. I was depressed when I was young and kahit na I have a family happy life, it didn't prevent me from having depression.

Did the show provide any background story on how she came to be depressed? I should really watch this show soon.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 07:21:07 pm »
Nakakasad lang kase not all are strong enough to handle problems or life issues. Na minsan ang tingin na lang talaga nila is pasan nila ang buong mundo. I'm saddened by this series because it really happens. We should always be nice to others because we never know what people are going through with their lives.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 02:37:16 am »
Ang sad nga na ganun ang thinking ni Hannah.. She has a very loving family pa naman. What more kung abusive ang parents nya edi mas maaga syang nagsuicide?
But then, highschool life is more on finding your circle kasi. Plus the trauma that she experienced pa. I super duper hate the person in Tape #12 and pati na rin si Courtney.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 06:07:11 am »
^yes i super duper hate Bryce talaga. Sa simula pa lang yung itsura nya mukang gagawa ng hindi mabuti haha. and i don't like Courtney too. hmm.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 05:33:52 pm »
Wala nito sa couchtuner. Saan kayo nanunuod na site?  :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 06:54:04 pm »
^netflix sis or watch32

yonamarie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 10:43:18 am »
Natapos ko siya nung holy week or after.
Mysterious yung character ni Zach. I like him!

With Hannah, actually maraming katulad niya nung hs days ko. Ewan ko lang ngayon?
But it is extreme. Sana di matrigger yung mga bata kapag nanuod sila.
Cant' wait for season 2. Anyone here na nakabasa nung book?

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 10:44:48 am »
^napopogian ako kay Zach HAHA

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 08:03:37 am »
I like Zach, too! Nasa Riverdale din pala sya pero mas appealing sya dito sa 13 Reasons Why.

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 10:40:04 am »
I watched it. I don't know but i got bored in the middle and had to skip episodes. Siguro di lang ako maka relate. I find it too petty as well na the girl commits suicide and then blame everyone else for it. Tsaka Hannah seems to be a cool girl from the start, i don't understand why she couldn't find friends and andyan naman si clay bat hindi sila friends? Hehe.. the weird guy nga na photographer yun pa maiisip ko mag commit ng suicide hehe.

But on the bullying kasi grabe naman talaga sa school kahit dito sa atin. Some kids are really mean and evil. Kaya ang mga bata dapat strong ang support group talaga

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 Reasons Why
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 11:44:53 am »

Here is my honest feedback. Medyo nahihinaan ako sa loob ni Hannah. True na this happens in real life pero sana tin-ry nya mag open up sa parents nya. Muka naman silang approachable and madaling makausap. Or kahit kay Clay man lang. And medyo flirt talaga tingin ko sa kanya. Considering HS pa lang sila kung kani kaninong boys na sya nainvolved.


I agree. When I have read the book, parang naisip ko na Hannah was quick to blame everything to somebody else. I don't know kung insensitive ako or what. Basta I was disappointed with the story. Siguro because I've been through a lot also nung high school days ako and I feel like Hannah's character was so weak, so feeling entitled, IMO.

Siguro hindi lang ako maka-relate but it was a waste of time reading it for me.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: US TV: 13 reasons why
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2017, 09:07:20 pm »
Just started watching this afternoon at nasa Episode 5 na 'ko. Will probably finish watching before this day ends lol. Nakaka hook naman etong show na to talaga, di ko mapigilan magresearch in advance like kung paano nagsuicide and why  :-X Intense daw yung mismong scene na nagsuicide? Anong episode to? Para makapag ready ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close