watch now

Author Topic: Tips on how to lessen appearance of stretchmarks (not due to child birth)  (Read 1206 times)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Hi! I am 20s something, female, and I have had white stretchmarks since I was a teenager probably due to sudden loss of weight (and my skin was not so elastic etc. etc.)

I read this kind of stretchmark, because it is white, cannot be "cured". I honestly do not intent to "cure" it and spend thousands of pesos to undergo expensive procedures to remove them.

However, I do want to lessen it's appearance and maybe fade some lines. I have them on my back, thighs, and back of my upper arms.

Can you recommend some products/give some tips that you have tried and worked?

Thank you!!!

Jade_D

  • Guest
Hi sis,

Twenty-something female here as well, and I also have white puberty stretchmarks on my butt and at the back of my knees. I have tried drugstore lotions to no avail. I've read that laser treatments can lighten them, but I'm not sure which one specifically. I didn't research further because I know I can't afford them as of now.

I would also like to know  any affordable products that I can try. Hopefully someone can answer this for you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close