watch now

Author Topic: Microdermabrasion Review Thread  (Read 2084 times)

blakesiy

  • Guest
Microdermabrasion Review Thread
« on: March 21, 2017, 09:47:56 am »
I noticed na walang dedicated thread for microdermabrasion here and kalat kalat ang mentions/reviews.

So, Im posting this because Im interested in this procedure. Sino na nakatry nito? Effective ba talaga for shallow scars and minimizing pores? Who can you recommend na derma and how much?

TIA

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Microdermabrasion Review Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:22:55 am »
Hi there! Ive been having pristine microdermabrasion since 2012 and so far i can see good results naman on my skin. I have small pores and acne scars before but after having pristine microdermabrasion maintenance sessions, it really made my skin smoother and have a certain glow after a few days. Acne scars are minimized and i look fresh and not haggard if you know what i mean. Pores i guess minimized also but to a certain extent only. I think they have other treatments for bigger pores. I think you have to undergo laser or fractional for the pores. I hope this helps.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Microdermabrasion Review Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 07:21:27 am »
Ang Diamond Peel is microdermabrasion na rin diba? If yes, ganon pa lang treatment na-try ko. Pero hindi kasi regular, kaya di ako ma-gauge kung gaano ka effective.

alpha_bleu

  • Guest
Re: Microdermabrasion Review Thread
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 10:22:01 am »
HI sisses. I've read Dermabrasion and Diamond Peel have similar effects but differ in procedure.

I'm curious how many sessions do you need to do before you see its effects i.e. removal of scarring or signs of acne etc? I

I'm currently using Mary Kay Dermabrasion. I saw immediate effect but this is minimal (skin looks bright) after 1 use. I've been using this for 2 weeks (2-3x a week) now and some dark spots on my face lightened up.

I want to try  microdermabrasion or diamond peel from Derm clinics so any advice would be good.  Thanks




Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Microdermabrasion Review Thread
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 12:50:32 pm »
I think to achieve your desired result would take several sessions. In my case shallow scars lang like poke marks. i have powerpeel done 6-7sessions na. It did lighten at umangat ng konti yung scars.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:25:30 pm by Corinthians »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close