We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yey! May lover ng Father is Strange here! It's a 50-episode drama kaya di popular internationally pero I super love it! Sad nga ko kasi Ep30 na... more than half-way na.... di ko pa sya kaya i-let go But I can't wait din naman na mag-start na love story ni Actor Ahn and Mi-young Dami kong iniyak at tinawa sa sotries ng lahat ng characters... One of the best drama I watched this year (so far!). Sana ma-sustain until the end.You should try The Best Hit din. Super funny din at ang daming cameos ng mga friends ni Cha Tea-Hyun.