We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just watched Reply 1988.. I know I am super late but daym, soooobrang ganda!!! The story is so simple and yet lahat ng characters/family ang ganda ng story.. I actually felt that I was a part of the story! Ang ganda ng pagsasadula ng palabas na yan! Di ko masabi sino favorite ko pero shucks ang ganda talaga! HUhuhu
^hanggang ep 4 pa lang ako dyan. sabihin mo sis brandi kung maganda ha.Currently watching liar and his lover, okay naman siya ganda ng chemistry ng love team pero ep 7 palang ako.