watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 88023 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2017, 12:46:38 pm »
Yung aromatica tea tree balancing toner pala makes my face oilier. Sayang kasi certified organic siya, big plus for me pag ganon.. after ko maubos to, hanap ako ng replacement..

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2017, 11:51:58 am »

angese10

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2017, 01:05:15 pm »
^thanks! nabasa ko yan kahapon, nice!

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2017, 07:19:21 pm »
I'm so obsessed na with korean skin care. I want to achive that dewy and smooth face ng mga koreans haha. Bought Guerisson 9-complex essense and cream. Waiting for it to arrive lang. Also returned some items to althea waiting for the approval lang ng RMA. Then buy ako uli sa althea pag nakuha ko na refund lol! I want to try Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream, Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream and Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine.

Is it really safe to order from theskincurator? Kasi when creating an account they ask for your birthday and home landline which I personally think is not really necessary diba. Those are included in your bank details. Or paranoid lang ako? I want to purchase benton and neogen products from them kasi.

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2017, 06:54:30 am »
Hello mga sis, joining the Korean skincare bandwagon. So far and na-try ko pa lang is yug Missha Time Revolution set. I would say it's ok, pero didn't very impressive results/changes. I would say I like Borabit ampoule though.

As of now, I'm actually using more of Japanese products - Shieseido toner, SK II eye cream, and Hada Labo hydrator and plump gel and I would say hiyang naman ako. Ang hindi lang Asian product is yung Estee Lauder midnight recovery serum, which I am still figuring out kung mas gusto ko ba vs the Missha borabit.

I want to try yung IOPE bio essence next. I used to use Missha as my toner. Mukhang mali ginagawa ko. Haha. Kaya lang baka dapat pag isipan ko kung may naitulong nga ba sa akin tong treatment essence. I actually got the chance to use yung sample ng SK-II treatment essence. Wala naman negative effects, pero I would say wala ring drastic. Buti na lang I got the sample. Was really tempted to buy yung full bottle. 

Anyway, aside sa Borabit, any other recommended essence? Considered bang essence yun? haha.

Tsaka any recommended blogger na magandang i-follow. I've read a few reviews sa Skin and Tonics ba yun?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2017, 09:02:00 am »
^I don't use my treatment essence (or first serum/essence or treatment toner) as much as I used to as my skin has reached its peak. Maintain na lang with the Missha Borabit Ampoule, CosRX AHA, Retin-A, Sulwhasoo Vitalizing Mask, and my various Korean brand eye creams which I also use on my face kasi sobra dami nabili ko. The first treatment essences I used before only worked well with other products and okay lang siya for a quick fix for the day, like the Iope Bio-Intensive is good, but the one from Sum37 is better but not that much.

Skin and Tonics is a good blog but I don't think it is updated. She has an IG account though where she shows the products she's currently using.

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2017, 09:48:32 am »
^Thank you, sis ataypool.  :)

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2017, 03:20:24 pm »
I love korean products  because its more compatible with asian skin and has less harmful ingredients than those made in USA etc.
I love snail products from Korea. Im using Benton snail bee skin, lotion and essence. I also use  Jeju snail and hylarunic acid ampoule. Im also in love with Atomy's six step skin care :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2017, 08:19:28 am »
So disappointed with  Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Cleanser >:(
I was looking for a low ph cleanser for my sensitive dry skin and this one makes my nose flaky and reddish :'(  I hate also that it smells like our bathroom cleaner. i'm not exaggerating..i tried it twice and reminds me of Domex products. Sayang it's a big tube pa naman. I might give it to bf na lang.

On the other hand, already bought the Dear Klairs Supple preparation Toner and so soft niya sa skin. Also used Mizon recovery gel cream this morning and no oilies even if I commute. I have only tried two Mizon products and they are good naman. My cosrx products ayun nakatago lang lahat kasi makes my skin dry talaga.

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:30 am »
^ that cleanser broke me out huhu and I also can't stand its scent. Haha I only used it for a month lang but it's still 90% full. I don't think I'll ever use it again.

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2017, 09:59:31 pm »
For oily skin try Whamisa Organic Flower/Apple Sebum Treatment!! Super duper love ko to!! 5 days ko na sya gamit at hindi nag o-oily yung face ko lalo na sa t-zone as in no grease for the whole day but doesn't leave my face dry. Moist lang sya not oily, not dry. Probably the best find sa haul ko from althea.

Current routine ko now:
AM
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Cleansing Foam + Missha konjac sponge
Klairs supple prep toner
Whamisa organic flower/apple sebum treatment
Simple light moisturizer

PM
Biore cleansing oil
Innisfree jeju volcanic cleansing foam + missha konjac sponge
Klairs supple prep toner
Whamisa organic flower/apple sebum treatment
Its skin power 10 WH effector
Simple light moisturizer

Waiting pa ko ng guerisson 9 complex essence and cream ko and skinfood aloe watery sun cream, also ordered its skin power 10 VC effector hopefully within the week mareceive ko na hihi.

I want to try erborian and neogen brands and also laneige bb cushion! Grabe kakaadik kbeauty huhu nakakasira ng budget 😂


« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:51:03 am by klariza_yabu001 »

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2017, 04:23:24 pm »
may naka-try na ba sa inyo ng Son & Park beauty water? naka-order na me sa althea, sana maganda

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2017, 06:46:04 am »
friends korean product ba yun esfolio

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2017, 08:33:59 am »
^ yes, it's a korean brand

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2017, 04:43:07 pm »
may naka-try na ba sa inyo ng Son & Park beauty water? naka-order na me sa althea, sana maganda

super! hg ko yan..finished a bottle already. para syang eskinol in terms of kita mo yun dumi na natatanggal sa face dun sa bulak pero minus the harshness.. ;) nakakaexfoliate and brighten sya. i read you can use this as face mist too pero hindi ko pa natry.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2017, 08:38:14 pm »
hi sis Ireneeeee, thanks for the reply, naku buti naman sis, kasi nung naka-order na ako, saka ko nakita sa ingredient list na may alcohol pala siya, kaya biglang nagdalawang isip ako. pero buti ok sayo sis, sana ok rin sakin, hehe

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #156 on: June 24, 2017, 07:32:56 am »
mok ba na brand yun esfolio ngayon ko lang kasi narinig

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2017, 11:02:52 pm »
Klair's Freshly juiced vitamin drops gave me the worst breakout that I've had in a year!!!  :'(  >:(

I never get pimples on my cheeks and the day after using it I broke out in little pimples all over my cheek! I'm not new to vitamin C or other actives. So disappointed....so many good reviews on it.

To calm down the acne, I slathered on manuka honey and placed a sheet mask over for the past 2 nights. It's working...will go back to using CosRX.  :'( :'(

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2017, 10:13:51 pm »
hi sis ataypool, pag ginagamit ba yung Iope bio essence intensive conditioning, need ba talaga ng cotton pads, or pwede rin sa hands nalang? nasasayangan kasi ako pag cotton pads ang gagamitin, kaya lang sabi sa box need daw cotton pads? pano mo ginagamit yung sayo sis?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2017, 10:33:31 pm »
^yes sa kamay din ako. Sayang nga kung sa cotton pads and may anti-aging benefit din sa kamay.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close