watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87816 times)

leihin

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2017, 01:10:30 am »
Has anyone here tried Farmstay products, particularly their essence and eye cream? Also, any recommendations for an effective but cheap/affordable cleansing oil? :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2017, 04:02:53 am »
How's its consistency, sis? I'm planning to buy it kasi for different purposes - toner, facial mist, and alternate cleanser din sa Cetaphil ko. Sa morning kasi, ayoko munang magCetaphil agad para di drying, since nagccleanser lang ako kasabay ng pagligo. So plan kong cleanser etong S&P right after I wake up, para mild lang. Okay naman as cleanser?

Sis, I used it thrice pa lang eh. I stopped muna kasi nangati yung face ko. Although I'm not sure if dahil sa kanya kasi may 2 products pa akong tinest. Kaya hinihintay ko lang maalis yung break out ko and then itatry ko siya ulit.

If ever, I intend to use it as a toner lang saka pag apply before make up kasi para siyang nagiiwan ng moisture sa skin after. Yung dry patches ko sa may corner ng mouth ko, nawala nung nilagyan ko kaya hindi nag cake sa area na yun yung foundation ko.

Hindi ko lang siya bet masyado as make up remover. Nakakaremove pero medyo madaming application. Mas maganda Bioderma. Ginawa ko kasi nilagay ko sa eye area ko. Medyo mahapdi. Yun pala hindi ko nabasa na hindi pala siya pwede sa eye area. Eh madalas pa naman naka waterproof mascara ako.

Update ulit ako dito o kaya sa blog ko pag solid na yung feedback ko sa Son & Park Beauty Water na to.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2017, 04:27:18 pm »
Hi Girls! Anyone here following the korean 10-step regime? Pwede pa share ng mga korean products that you are using per step? Thank you. :)

1. make up remover oil cleanser: Muji
2. foam cleanser : Dove soap white or any foam cleanser
3. exfoliation: iWhite Pore Purifying balm
4. toner: Etude House Freshner
5. Essence: Etude House moistfull collagen
6. serum: none yet
7. mask : any but the gel type masks are really nice!
8. eye cream: none yet ; they all seem the same
9. moisturizer: US Pond's for dry skin (blue cap)
10: spf : I'm allergic

Hope this helps :)

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2017, 11:09:54 am »
@leihin, a non-korean one is the biore cleansing oil which is for only Php 299. :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2017, 11:34:38 am »
^non-korean cleansing oil, kung meron sa Pilipinas, try Palmers, Shiseido Aqua label Deep Clean, Hadalabo.

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2017, 02:27:06 pm »
Here's my skincare routine:

Morning:
1. Wash with water and CosxRx Low-PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser.
2. Tone with Laneige Moisture Power Skin Refiner.
3. Moisturize with Banila Co White Wedding Dream Cream.
4. Sunscreen with Innisfree Perfect UV Protection Cream for Oily Skin SPF 50.

Evening:
1. Remove makeup and dirt with Banila Co Clean It Zero - Classic.
2. Wash with Laneige 4-in-1 Multi Cleanser.
3. Tone with Laneige Moisture Power Skin Refiner.
4. Essence - Banila Co The Black Pullulans.
5. Eye Cream - Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream.
6. Moisturizer/Sleeping Pack - Banila Co White Wedding Sleeping Essence.

Others:
1. I exfoliate with Innisfree Volcanic Pore Scrub twice a week.
2. I use various sheet masks, depending on mood.
3. I don't use serums/ampoules. Feeling ko sobrang extensive na pag nagdagdag pa ko ng actives.

I want to try these products pag naubos na yung current na ginagamit ko:
- CosRx AHA/BHA Clarifying Toner --> I want to add in my evening regimen. Lagi lang walang stock sa Althea or Beauty MNL.
- Laneige Time Freeze Essence --> anti-aging essence. Baka ipalit ko dun sa ginagamit ko from Banila Co.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:28:43 pm by barbillie »

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2017, 03:07:22 pm »
^ try shopee. A lot of sellers offer cosrx aha/bha toner there. I also wanted to try it but I learned that it's only just a pH adjusting toner.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2017, 06:34:49 pm »
^^or you can try Sae Sil Park on fb :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2017, 02:03:07 pm »
Has anyone here tried Farmstay products, particularly their essence and eye cream? Also, any recommendations for an effective but cheap/affordable cleansing oil? :)

biore emulsifying cleansing oil. maganda sya and effective for p299. nakailan bottle na ako neto..

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2017, 08:47:23 am »
Hello! I'm new to k-beauty. Just waiting for my orders from Althea. Here's my gawa gawang routine haha

AM
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Foam
Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
Whamisa Organic Flowers Sebum Treatment
Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light SPF 50+ PA+++

PM
Biore Cleansing Oil
Deoproce Solution Deep Cleansing Foam
Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Emulsion
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector
Elizavecca Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream
Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer

Exfoliators:
Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
B-Lab I Am Sorry I Am Just Cleansing Peeling Gel

Then I also bought Missha Konjac Sponge Charcoal and will use it with my foam cleanser every night.

Is this okay lang ba for newbie mga sis or too much agad? Hehe. I have combi skin and not really prone to acne. I just want to achieve bright and even skin tone. Tips naman dyan mga sis 😊


relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2017, 10:07:06 am »
^ Make sure you have established the foundation of skincare routine (cleansers, moisturizer & sunscreen). In case you breakout, you can always go back to this routine. Afterwards, you can incorporate other products into your routine. Remember to patch test first and introduce new products every two weeks or so. :)

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2017, 04:31:32 pm »
Hello mga sis :)

Joining the thread.

Sino po user ng Banila Co. Wedding Dream Cream and Wedding Sleeping Essence?

Pati na rin ng Missha Time Revolution Set?

Pareview po sana. wanna try!

Salamat po

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2017, 09:59:05 am »
I started taking an interest in Korean skincare very recently. I have been using the SK-II FTE, and recently purchased the Missha FTE from Go Bloom and Glow. I actually prefer the Missha FTE because it's more moisturizing. I now want to get the corresponding night repair ampoule.

I also want to try some CosRx products (AM gel cleanser, AHA/BHA clarifying toner, aloe sun cream) Kaso wala namang mabili from SM Makati. Mas madami bang CosRx stocks sa SM North? Or sa SM Megamall?

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2017, 10:40:02 am »
What does the Missha FTE do ba? For what skin type it's best to use? Been hearing a lot of that kasi so medyo na-curious ako. I have an oily t-zone and dry u-zone, not acne prone and light medium skintone.

I'm so excited na to receive my Althea boxes so tagal ng delivery nila huhu

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2017, 10:04:44 pm »
hi mga sis, review naman po para sa iope bio essence intensive conditioning? ok ba siya kesa Missha FTE?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2017, 08:03:30 am »
^Maganda din ang Iope; only tried the old version of Missha FTE but pareho naman maganda Iope and that.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2017, 08:46:24 am »
hi sis! thanks, gusto ko kasi itry yung missha, but marami good reviews sa Iope, . ubusin ko lang innisfree essence ko, try ko na yang iope. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2017, 11:25:43 am »
^ Which Innisfree essence are you using? Yung Soybean ba?

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2017, 09:39:33 pm »
yes sis, yung soybean energy essence ng innisfree. medyo hindi ako satisfied, parang wala naman nangyari,

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2017, 10:18:50 pm »
Mga sis pls recomment a good eye cream that doesn't smudge concealer. The eye cream I bought is good for night use lang since medyo thick consistency nya

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close