watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87819 times)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2017, 10:44:25 pm »
^sis saan mo trinack? sa ecargo ba? yung althea order ko kasi may 1 at may 4, parehas wala pa din. tapos pag iniinput ko yung tracking number sa ecargo, invalid. baka mali ako nagpinagtratrackan

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2017, 11:58:40 pm »
^umoder din ako nyan sa Althea dahil daming raves.

Have you used it na? Pwedeng paupdate sis? :)

babyjham

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2017, 01:01:23 am »
Re tracking:

Sa email meron link yung Doora. Tapos sa Doora nakita ko dumating nasa Philippines last May 8. Then sa Doora meron link to Raf so pag input ko ng tracking number, nakita ko received May 8 pero until now nakalagay is processing.

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2017, 11:16:47 am »
@ganda01 start with basics first. Oil-based cleanser, low pH water-based cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen. Introduce them one by one per week, preferably two weeks. Once you break out, you'll know which is the culprit. I suggest start searching for low pH cleanser first. You can start with cosrx good morning gel cleanser or any cheap non-korean cleansers like the ones from celeteque and human heart nature.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2017, 09:54:57 pm »
Mga sis dumating na yung Son&Park Beauty Water ko na inorder ko sa Althea. I used it today and if familiar kayo sa scent ng Nars Skin Care, ka amoy nya ito pero mas mabango lang ng konti yung sa Nars. Pinambura ko ng make up ko today. Okay naman, nabura naman nya yung waterproof mascara ko.  Sana di ako mag break out. :)

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2017, 04:07:32 pm »
I wanna try the cosrx snail all in one cream as my moisturizer. I heard it's lightweight which is great for those who have oily skin. What are your thoughts of it, mga sis?

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2017, 10:58:59 pm »
Mga sis dumating na yung Son&Park Beauty Water ko na inorder ko sa Althea. I used it today and if familiar kayo sa scent ng Nars Skin Care, ka amoy nya ito pero mas mabango lang ng konti yung sa Nars. Pinambura ko ng make up ko today. Okay naman, nabura naman nya yung waterproof mascara ko.  Sana di ako mag break out. :)

How's its consistency, sis? I'm planning to buy it kasi for different purposes - toner, facial mist, and alternate cleanser din sa Cetaphil ko. Sa morning kasi, ayoko munang magCetaphil agad para di drying, since nagccleanser lang ako kasabay ng pagligo. So plan kong cleanser etong S&P right after I wake up, para mild lang. Okay naman as cleanser?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2017, 08:22:08 am »
^ I don't apply it everyday. Nung umpisa every other day pero I noticed medyo nag reddish skin ko.

Personally, I use it lang 5 times a month.  I often use it during my menstruation week. Sigurista lang para in case mabuntis, di ako gumagamit ng bha..😁😁😁

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2017, 11:24:06 am »
You can use micellar water in the morning instead of your regular cleanser. :)

tychenemesis

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2017, 01:12:46 pm »
I am also new to this korean skin care although I have been reading raves about it - that it is one of the best skin care routine in the world. Since my husband was recently assigned to Busan, I asked him to grab some things for me. Right now, I'm using Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. It is good and non greasy. I can say you can even use it in the morning.

I also asked him to get Hanyul BB cream. It is from a local Korean company and I like it more than the products that is internationally marketed although its pricier than the others.  :D

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2017, 03:19:36 pm »
^ Can you share your skincare routine? :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2017, 04:44:05 pm »
Newbie pa lang din ako sa Korean skincare. Nag order ako last month from Althea:
Innisfree Super volcanic pore clay mask (once a week) hoping mag minimize ang pores ko
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (once a week) ang smooth ng face ko after, haha!
Nature Republic Chamomile Cleansing Oil
Mask sheets from Lebaton (freshness ang feeling ng face ko. then yung excess i gently pat it on my neck and decolletage area)

Gusto ko din itry mag essence maybe next time na lang baka mabigla ang skin ko. gradually ko inaddjust ang skin care ko (mostly using olay products at night and marula oil)

xteenagee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2017, 06:21:20 pm »
Ang tagal dumating ng order ko from Althea, naeexcite na ko itry to.
May 8 pa ko nagorder until now walang update sa courier.
 

tychenemesis

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2017, 06:14:26 am »
^ Can you share your skincare routine? :)

I remove the grime and make up initially using DHC Cleansing oil. Then I wash my skin with Shieseido Soft Whip Facial Wash. After, I use Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. Next is the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask then the Tretinoin cream that I buy from my dermatologist. Then after, tulog na.  ;D I try to make it simple as possible. I hope this helps!

In the morning naman, I just use the same facial wash and serum but I placed Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream and sunblock before I put on Hanyull BB cream.  ;D

mariakristela

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2017, 06:41:14 am »
I am also slowly joining the Korean skincare bandwagon.  :D :D :D

Here are the products I have tried so far:

CosRx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol- I've read that this is good for oily and acne-prone skin but unfortunately, it did not work for me. I finished 3/4 of the bottle but did not see improvement.

April Skin cushion- I asked my friend who went on a trip to Korea to purchase this for me. Again, it did not work for me as it's very bright on my face. It's not natural-looking.

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Foam Cleanser and Aloe Vera Gel- These are what I currently use and so far, I'm loving the results! I bought these at Nature Republic store in Alabang Town Center. I noticed that my pimples dry out faster and my skin looks fresh in the morning. Also, my skin is less oily.

Missha Speedy Solution Blemish Clear Patch- I use this for those cystic pimples and find this really effective as I've noticed that the pimple bump decreases in size overnight. I've heard that CosRx pimple patch is good too so I might give it a try after I finish this.

My concern now is the acne marks. Any Korean product recommendations to address this please?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2017, 09:31:41 am »
naka 2 bottles na ako ng son and park and it is truly one of my HGs. i mainly use it as toner though kasi kulang pa sya as cleanser dahil mas gusto ko pa rin magdouble cleanse..

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2017, 10:29:25 pm »
mga sis, sa mga nakatry na, please review naman po sa

guerisson horse oil cream

Missha
Immortal Youth Cream

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2017, 11:17:56 pm »
@mariakristela, based on what I've read, vitamin C lightens acne scars. A non-korean popular one is the melano CC which is a mild vitamin C serum.. But you could look into products with Niacinamide as one of the ingredients. Most importantly, always wear sunscreen.

xteenagee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2017, 11:22:31 pm »
Got my Althea box now. Newbie lang din sq Korean Skincare.
Slowly I'm trying their 10 step routine though hindi lahat ng products korean.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2017, 09:27:45 am »
I've decided to used my CosRX BHA every night (start 3nights ago) dati kasi every other night. My skin was able to tolerate it, no flakiness or irritation. i really moisturize lang after 20mins. My skin looks clearer, no visible blackheads in sight. Kaya lang mas naging obvious na yung mga closed comedone ko (tiny flesh-colored bumps, rough to touch).. dati hindi pansinin kasi im prone to blackhead so mas obvious kapag tiningnan...
So i ordered some CosRX AHA liquid, for the mean time pinapatch test ko pa siguro for a week or two, hopefully mahiyang sana ako so i could add it in my routine.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close