Author Topic: Single for so long  (Read 6950 times)

apocryphos

• Keep on being a better person each day.
Re: Single for so long
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2018, 06:45:34 pm »
same problem as mine hahaha
Love life and life will love you back

helloanneb

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2018, 12:25:13 am »
Don't worry sis, the right time will come. Before I was super worried that there is no one out there for me but I found the right one at the most unpredictable time. Was not expecting anything. I wasn't even looking and there he was, he found me. The right one will come along once you stop looking, besh.

bunnylai11

• GirlTalker
  • A Woman Can Dream
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2018, 09:10:53 pm »
Single again after 8 years. I feel so alone, girls. :( Feel so down. Missing the days na there is someone who will call me pag wala pa ko sa bahay, yung may mag tetext sakin kung kamusta ba ako, haaays.
Be the game changer.

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2018, 03:11:52 am »
Singleee

amethyst028

• Senior GirlTalker
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2018, 10:58:22 am »
i have been watching some christian pastors on youtube. they are teaching about marriage, differences of men and women, Gods purpose for us and why marriage is important etc.

one pastor said it best. he said na if you are single and unhappy if you get into a relationship or get married you will still be unhappy. marriage works when 2 people are happy on their own. we cannot look for a partner and expect them to fulfill our every needs and desires. we come in the relationship with what we have and share it with the other person not come into the relationship empty handed and expect to get everything from our partner. that is not going to be a good relationship. 

i am getting married by the end of the year and honestly it is not life changing or earth shattering as i thought it would be. while single and during our relationship and through our engagement parehas lang naman buhay ko. i have the same daily schedule, whatever money i have, work, leisure activity etc remains the same. he did not come into my life and change it. he is an addition to my already happy existence and i am an addition to his. we encourage and support each other, we allow each other enough room and space to do our own thing and be ourselves. no drama, no hassle, no huge fights. steady lang kasi pareho kameng masaya at fulfilled sa sarili naming buhay.

same goes for all the single ladies out there, if you're life sucks right now a guy will not make it better. you have to make your life great and worth living and find a guy who also has the same great life. there is no other way. getting into a relationship is the easy part. it's staying in it and making it work is the tricky part.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close