watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6  (Read 132785 times)

Ms lychee

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #480 on: July 03, 2018, 11:32:16 am »
May minimum age ba pag nagpahula kay gurmeet? 😊

ForSoulmates

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #481 on: July 04, 2018, 05:28:13 pm »
I also tried Mabel of Cubao, yesterday. She can read a card when it's still down and she has a motivational mode of reading the cards... I mentioned I tried Mia, too. Both of them are tarot readers.

I haven't tried a real psychic with full psychic abilities.

ForSoulmates

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #482 on: July 04, 2018, 07:28:05 pm »
Madam ForSoulmates, what do you mean by full psychic ability?   And what is a real psychic?  An FT who reads tarot cards is not a real psychic, and has no full psychic ability? Can you enlighten us on it?  Do you know anyone (local or foreign), dead or still living, who for you is a real psychic and has full psychic ability?

I mean with the two I've tried, I don't seem to be convinced. There must be others out there who read tarot cards and are psychic. But it doesn't hurt to try Mia and Mabel, they are sincere with what they do.

tc_alicia

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #483 on: July 05, 2018, 01:03:53 am »
Hi Everyone, been reading about this thread for a few days now.
Consulted with Gurmeetkals, wasn't detailed but he gave me a few advice. I would like to consult another FT that can help me with future. I think I saw Madame Rose and Madame Chantal. Where is Madame Chantal located, does she do online readings as well? What's her fee and contact number?

Anyone who can recommend an FT for Future?

EllaJimz

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #484 on: July 05, 2018, 02:57:29 am »
share ko lang ha dahil suki ako ni Gurmeet kals.  minsan detailed siya pero minsan hindi masyado pero within the range pa rin.  ang sabi lang sa kin dun sa fearless predictions page, hindi naman daw robot si Gurmeet, na laging detalye ang makikita. depende pa din daw kung ano ang gustong ipakita o ipaalam ni universe kasi meron daw talagang hindi dapat malaman ng client. 

meron din akong mga n-try mga ft na super detalye lagi pero hindi naman tama. kaloka naman ng ganun.

EllaJimz

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2018, 03:05:14 am »
about minimum age kay Gurmeet kals, wala naman siguro basta may pambayad hehe

seriously, parang hindi naman yata maganda na super bata pa pero nawiwii na sa pagpapa ft.  mas maganda pa rin na matuto tayo sa buhay nang walang mga ft na yan. saka na yang mga ft na yan

so.regina@yahoo.com

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2018, 05:58:45 am »
Hi Everyone, been reading about this thread for a few days now.
Consulted with Gurmeetkals, wasn't detailed but he gave me a few advice. I would like to consult another FT that can help me with future. I think I saw Madame Rose and Madame Chantal. Where is Madame Chantal located, does she do online readings as well? What's her fee and contact number?

Anyone who can recommend an FT for Future?

Sis, scammer si Madame Chantal. Dami reklamo sa IG ng pang iiscam nya.

tc_alicia

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2018, 09:08:16 am »
Oh wow! Checked the IG of Madam Chantal.

Can you recommend a FT that can read the future? Okay ba si Madame Rose and Tata Adlaw? I messaged Tata Adlaw but he?s available at the end of the month which is not convenient for me...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 09:09:55 am by tc_alicia »

milyglopez

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #488 on: July 05, 2018, 09:36:07 am »
Mga sis ingat lang, Nakakagulat rin yun IG and TV patrol issue ni Madam Chantal.
madami na rin akong natanongan na maghuhula, malalaman mo naman kung mga fake sila or totoo, ang isang fake mas masaya siya makipag meet up pag madami magpapahula reason niya kasi para hindi sayang ang time niya or pamasahe niya.
ang isang fake din na maghuhula nag tetex siya ng napakadalas para mag tanong kung mag papahula ka na ba or kailan ka pwede uling mag pahula para magkapera sya.
at ang isang fake rin ay nag offer ng ritual dasal para sa solution.
careful lang mga sis.


« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:02:35 pm by milyglopez »

so.regina@yahoo.com

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #489 on: July 05, 2018, 06:00:11 pm »
Oh wow! Checked the IG of Madam Chantal.

Can you recommend a FT that can read the future? Okay ba si Madame Rose and Tata Adlaw? I messaged Tata Adlaw but he?s available at the end of the month which is not convenient for me...

Si tata adlaw, na try ko na. meydo pa playsafe ang sagot at mahirap nga magpabook sa kanya. Matagal ang result.
Baka try ko si Madam LenLen soon. Update ko kayo.

Si psychicdalia naman. Viber nya is 09176682406. next day result. mas nasusulitan ako sa kanya tska madali i-message.

tc_alicia

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #490 on: July 05, 2018, 07:29:55 pm »
Si tata adlaw, na try ko na. meydo pa playsafe ang sagot at mahirap nga magpabook sa kanya. Matagal ang result.
Baka try ko si Madam LenLen soon. Update ko kayo.

Si psychicdalia naman. Viber nya is 09176682406. next day result. mas nasusulitan ako sa kanya tska madali i-message.

How much is the per hour with Psychic Dalia? I have a reading this Weekend with Ms. Mia. Is she good?

fierce0520

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #491 on: July 05, 2018, 10:14:14 pm »
Si tata adlaw, na try ko na. meydo pa playsafe ang sagot at mahirap nga magpabook sa kanya. Matagal ang result.
Baka try ko si Madam LenLen soon. Update ko kayo.

Si psychicdalia naman. Viber nya is 09176682406. next day result. mas nasusulitan ako sa kanya tska madali i-message.

Hi mga sissies.... gusto ko lang sabhin na try nyo c Ate Len len, for me sobrang ok sya highly recommended 👍

ElleCeleste

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #492 on: July 06, 2018, 12:29:03 am »
Hi, mga sis! I know this Psychic/Fortune Teller based in Cainta, her name is Madam Linda.

Regular client na niya ako and I highly recommend her! Na recommend ko siya sa mga close friends ko and it?s always the same great reviews and reactions, sobrang accurate mga readings niya! I would always call her up just to say that a prediction she made came true, and then book another reading lol.

Most of her clients have stuck with her for years dahil ang galing niya, especially when it comes to love, relationships, and career. May mga regular clients siya na successful business owners.

She?s a really gifted psychic that uses Tarot cards as her tool for better understanding her visions and insights about you.

The best part though is her rate,
sobrang mura compared to other Fortune Tellers. She only charges Php500 per hour, but honestly, the value that you receive from her readings is waaaay more than just Php500.

Take my word for it, she has changed my life and I always rave about her when people ask about Psychics. And I don?t trust other Fortune Tellers but her.

You can book her for readings via phone call (I prefer this one when I?m super busy but in need of guidance) or face-to-face readings in her home in Cainta. You can inquire more info and book a reading via this email: lunarlustre98@gmail.com

Anyways, I hope this helps! I?ll answer more questions about her and my experience if you like.

so.regina@yahoo.com

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #493 on: July 06, 2018, 02:41:41 am »
Si psychicdalia, di sya per hour. Kasi sinesend nya reading sa viber or email. Written. Which is good kasi pwede mo paulit ulitin basahin or i-back read yung nabasa nya sayo.

-------

How to contact Ate LenLen?

fierce0520

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #494 on: July 06, 2018, 12:16:40 pm »
Si psychicdalia, di sya per hour. Kasi sinesend nya reading sa viber or email. Written. Which is good kasi pwede mo paulit ulitin basahin or i-back read yung nabasa nya sayo.

-------

How to contact Ate LenLen?

Hi Sis so.regina@yahoo.com here is Ate Lenlen's number +639292892221 (viber). Goodluck sis and hope to hear your experience.

fierce0520

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #495 on: July 06, 2018, 12:22:59 pm »
Hi, mga sis! I know this Psychic/Fortune Teller based in Cainta, her name is Madam Linda.

Regular client na niya ako and I highly recommend her! Na recommend ko siya sa mga close friends ko and it?s always the same great reviews and reactions, sobrang accurate mga readings niya! I would always call her up just to say that a prediction she made came true, and then book another reading lol.

Most of her clients have stuck with her for years dahil ang galing niya, especially when it comes to love, relationships, and career. May mga regular clients siya na successful business owners.

She?s a really gifted psychic that uses Tarot cards as her tool for better understanding her visions and insights about you.

The best part though is her rate,
sobrang mura compared to other Fortune Tellers. She only charges Php500 per hour, but honestly, the value that you receive from her readings is waaaay more than just Php500.

Take my word for it, she has changed my life and I always rave about her when people ask about Psychics. And I don?t trust other Fortune Tellers but her.

You can book her for readings via phone call (I prefer this one when I?m super busy but in need of guidance) or face-to-face readings in her home in Cainta. You can inquire more info and book a reading via this email: lunarlustre98@gmail.com

Anyways, I hope this helps! I?ll answer more questions about her and my experience if you like.

Hi Sis ElleCeleste, thanks for sharing. Pwede mo ba ishare mobile number ni Madam Linda? Thanks

Baby Ruth

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #496 on: July 06, 2018, 12:42:53 pm »
Yes sis ElleCeleste,

Please share Madam Linda's cell number.

Lenlen is highly recommended din. Magaling sya.

Thank you sis Fierce0520 for recommending Lenlen.

ElleCeleste

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #497 on: July 07, 2018, 05:30:04 pm »
Hello po! Just to clarify, I am Madam Linda?s client, I have been her client for YEARS. I just started recommending her to personal friends and other people, I wanted to help her connect with more clients as a way for me to give back to her for improving my life. I?m only helping her with her inquiries online since she?s quite old and not really tech savvy, she?s not paying me to do any of this.

I?m deeply sorry if I came across as not genuine! 

ElleCeleste

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #498 on: July 07, 2018, 05:34:34 pm »
As for Madam Linda?s phone number po, I can provide it via the email I have included in my first post. Again, I?m sorry if I didn?t seem authentic with my review!

twinbee

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #499 on: July 07, 2018, 09:40:57 pm »
As for Madam Linda?s phone number po, I can provide it via the email I have included in my first post. Again, I?m sorry if I didn?t seem authentic with my review!

You may post her number here. why do we need to email you about her number? we are protecting our privacy.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close