watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6  (Read 132520 times)

Nichole1994

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2017, 05:47:54 am »
Camilleshare sis are you sure  youre a valid client of Gurmeet? It seems youre just posting to sell services for master hanz. Just curious.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:54:11 am by Nichole1994 »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2017, 01:39:42 am »
interesting! I wanna try! Noon, meron guy na sa viber lang daw... forgot his name... then nawala siya.. anyone can recall? Anyone know a good one na magfeedback na hindi 0-10 posts and accurate? :P Sino yung favorite niyo girls? :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:41:28 am by minatay91 »

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2017, 08:53:48 am »
I haven't gone to so many, but Mia was okay. Medyo nahirapan lang ako kasi through viber, but I'd say that my reading was helpful and mostly accurate. Pero, hindi nya masyado na-address yung main problem ko at medyo short and simple lang sinabi nya about it,  but I'm now wondering if she's right all along and I have to read between the lines more.

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2017, 09:53:08 am »
My god. Why else would I defend Gurmeet kung hindi nya ko client. I didnt even follow your advice not to ask Gurmeet the same question on my second reading kase yun din ang sagot pala nya verbatim. But I didnt take that against him. Hindi ko naman kasalanan kung totoo naman na pag nagtanong ng second time pala sa kanya, yun at yun din ang makukuhang answer at walng bagong details tapos pagdududahan pa ko kung client talaga ako ni Gurmeet. And that trip was  important to me so I really made a mental note of what they said.

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2017, 05:40:03 pm »
And i've never gotten any free readings from master hanz. I wish I did! At hindi ko naman kailangan ipromote pa siya.
Busy with work kayA putol comments ko.

Perrie_winkle

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2017, 08:26:15 am »
Hello everyone!! I have been a silent lurker in this thread for quite some time now. I've had the pleasure or displeasure of meeting the aforementioned fortune teller/ psychics to help me figure out when i was at a crossroads regarding my career/ lovelife...here are my honest to goodness experiences with them

Madam Rosa ( Teysi ng Tahanan)- I had consulted with her twice..and although may definite Hits naman din...there were more misses tho. She is older na din kasi, i feel that she wasnt as good as before.

August- Consulted him twice, at first i was blown away with his accuracy in describing circumstances and people pero i have to agree with what some people said that his readings become "off " after some time.Also, nakakabother din yung pagrestroom nya or time out na ginagawa nya habang ongoing yung reading.

Jaycee Lim- This was quite sometime ago, he was prompt and seemed to be a nice chinese guy. However, i felt that my reading was more of a personality background, which he was very accurate with in describing...pero hindi nya at all natumbok yung main concern ko.

Jade- This was also several years back, i do believe she knows her craft, pero i think as a client, medyo nakakaoff nga lang yung delivery.She has a frank demeanor bordering,on rude already Pero overall she is good.

Baby- Yes, THAT ms baby. To be honest from my experience, she was a good fortune teller/ psychic.I had a session that lasted over an hour sa coffee shop and from the first card pa lang tumbok nya na yung concern ko which was a guy problem.She was also accurate in describing my circumstance and personality..She was so accomodating..I was offering her pa nga drinks or merienda pero  she politely declined and paid for it herself.
Pero she is quite strict with her time.

Jakey( Coffee and Tarot)- Well i guess, may pampagood vibes siya na dala pero i really couldnt say much because the reading was forgettable.

Cielo- To be honest, i appreciate "her" effort in trying to connect with my situation...pero 5 mins pa lang into the reading, i know then and there na nagsayang lang ako ng pera.

LenLen- I would definitely say na she is gifted talaga..She knew my concern before i even voiced it out. She explains well also.So, you do not need to clarify things.

Mary Rose- Consulted her once, since she and I live in the same area. Honestly parang wala pa sa mga predictions nya ang nagkatotoo sa akin

Tata- I vouch  what was previously mentioned before, he is a spell caster not a tarot card reader.

Mabel- Consulted with her several times already and i believe that she is gifted and is quite attuned with her tarot cards, like what was mentioned previously she knows the cards before she flips them over.Also you would feel her sincerity in helping her clients understand their situation better. You would definitely leave each session enlightened with "feel good" vibes.

****INTERNATIONAL( Email Readings)
Yes i went there, iba talaga if you have luv problem hehe

Gurmeetkals- 'Nuff said....I had 3 readings with him already.. For me,  he is definitely the real McCoy..He was so accurate in describing my situation saka he also made me understand the reason for the experience.He is a great adviser as well, offering practical advices on how to cope/ feel better about your situation. He really gives you all the assistance that you need.

Sharon Struga of Biddy Tarot from UK- I  have read someone's previous  experience with her from this thread and decided to try her as well.I swear i have never been so freakin' MINDBLOWN. As in so mega accurate..She also resonated with what Gurmeet told me pero with her approach was alot different and she was more gracious in replying( as in pages sa MS Word). She gives you a picture of your tarot cards and she will explain the significance of each one.Also you will feel her sincerity and warmth through her subsequent replies.

MISS b Tarot ( Tarot Guild Australia)- She has a no nonsense approach when it came down to it. She will not mince words. She is concise and straight to the point when it came to her reading.She wull also send you a pdf with youe tarot card pictures will value her psychic opinion. She is definitely gifted as well. Tarot Guild Australia is a leading world organization when it cane to tarot reading


This sums it up, for me Sharon Struga, Gurmeet, Ms. B, Lenlen, Baby and Mabelwill definiely give you your money's worth  :)

summer2017

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2017, 01:28:05 pm »
@Perri_winkle - Natawa naman ako sa description mo kay Jakey -- forgettable. Hahaha.  I've tried him na din during those times that he was still practicing and was offering free readings.  Since it was free that time, naintindihan ko naman why it was forgettable  ;D As in gusto ko na tapusin agad agad lalo na we were in a very noisy coffee shop nun. Haha.  From your list, I've tried mga 3 including Jakey and we more or less share the same observations.

Pandora39

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2017, 07:28:57 am »
I would hiyang-hiyang lang pagdating sa hula. For me, August and Jaycee sayang pera. Baby marunong talaga siya but I caught her manipulating the cards to get money from me which is not good. Lenlen is ayos lang. Estella marunong but tatakutin ka para magpagamot ka alam mo yung ritual ang bukang bibig. Cielo is good and one thing I like she despises ritual kahit offeran mo ng pera ayaw.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2017, 01:21:49 pm »
tried a lot of FT here I would say halos lahat e marunong naman but they will tweak something para magpagamot ka. kaya i would say do not just look for someone who knows how to read but also someone who has no integrity issue. Like yung isa jan magaling nga mag read but gagawin ka naman ATM at kukulamin ka pa. Ingat mga sis!

ythangel

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2017, 11:46:15 am »
I haven't gone to so many, but Mia was okay. Medyo nahirapan lang ako kasi through viber, but I'd say that my reading was helpful and mostly accurate. Pero, hindi nya masyado na-address yung main problem ko at medyo short and simple lang sinabi nya about it,  but I'm now wondering if she's right all along and I have to read between the lines more.

sounds like its not sulit.

Pandora39

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2017, 12:24:42 am »
sa mga fans ni Baby from Bulacan.

Someone told me mga NBI daw hinahanap si Baby sa megamall dahil sa nang swindle siya ng 250-300k. Sana matapos na panloloko niya. True or not?

aaaiza

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2017, 09:23:24 pm »
Hello! Just wanna ask if may contact number kayo ni Ruby? Di ko kasi macontact yung number nya na nakapost dto hindi na yata active.. Huhu :(

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2017, 02:44:25 pm »
in a few days matatapos na yung forecast ko kay gurmeet. in fairness, talagang unexpected yung nangyari nung first month. the next 2 months, meh... inisip ko baka dahil din naman kasi sakin. maybe di nila kaya mapredict kung ano gagawin natin, how we will handle the situation (the beauty of free will), they can only see a possibility of a situation. happy parin naman kahit di nangyari (or mangyari pa man in the next 2 days LOL) yung sinabi nyang prediction. ibig sabihin parin talaga nothing is set to stone yet and we create our own future. baka nga they can only see yung mga pwedeng mangyari at pwede nating gawin but never kung ano talaga yung mangyayari.

kit kat

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2017, 01:01:09 pm »
Can anyone else recommend FTs doing online reading? I would really love to go back to Tara kaso I'm not in the Philippines. :(

Btw, I had good readings with some foreign readers. Mahal nga lang usually tipong $40+ at the least. But if anyone of you wants an in-dept soul reading (questions you have in life, soul purpose), angel reading (talking to you angels) or regular tarot reading I can suggest a few. :)

banana09

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2017, 11:04:50 pm »
Can anyone else recommend FTs doing online reading? I would really love to go back to Tara kaso I'm not in the Philippines. :(

Btw, I had good readings with some foreign readers. Mahal nga lang usually tipong $40+ at the least. But if anyone of you wants an in-dept soul reading (questions you have in life, soul purpose), angel reading (talking to you angels) or regular tarot reading I can suggest a few. :)

Can you give suggestions for a regular tarot reading?

Samanthahamilton

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2017, 07:19:08 pm »
had a reading with psychic Gurmeet kals, on January 18th 2017 back asking about my married life, he not only confirmed that my husband will come back but also said that I will be pregnant, which was not possible as per my doctor, Gurmeet kals had said it will be till the month of September & it has happened in this month & I am more than surprised & excited with his predictions & remedies. I am very thankful to him & I highly recommend him. Also note don?t forget to provide your exact specific questions, complete birth details including exact time & place of birth to get more details from him.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2017, 11:37:56 am »
^ sis did you ask specific questions or monthly prediction yung pregnancy mo ng sept?

jenny12345

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2017, 12:42:22 am »
Samantha, congrats sis! :) Gurmeet rocks!   ;)

penelope

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2017, 02:01:41 pm »
hhmmm  dami good feedback kay Gurmeet pero wala ni isa nagkatotoo sa sinsabi nya skin. un specific na tanong ko..sige may till jan 13 2018 pa.. pero un mga bonus reading nya sa akin..wala as in wala naganap.. nakakagpataka na ako lang ata un di nagkatotoo..

Sisigandbulaloplease

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2017, 06:13:59 pm »
Madam Rosa? I went to her so many times nung bata pa ako. Yun kase gusto ko marinig lagi yun ang sinasabi nya. Mahal ako ng boyfriend, hindi kami maghihiwalay...😛 which is not right of course. Then may mga offers pa sya of rituals and cleansing. I go to this thread from time to time at wonder kung meron din ba punta sa mga napuntahan ko dati. Sa. manghuhulas who are featured on TV lang ako usually nagpupunta & yung may place talaga. Ang hirap pa malocate dati at kung saan saan pa ko tumatawag. I went to Madam Venus, Suzette, even Auring nung early years, Rene Mariano and Jojo Acuin. Sa kanila lang ako palipat lipat. I would say si Mr Rene lang ang honest to goodness manghula. Based din sa mga nabasa ko sa ibang thread. Kaya lang malayo place nya & he passed away na.  Recent ft readings ko, kay Master Hanz Cua. Very frank honest accurate and friendly, down to earth. Hindi din sya after sa pera lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close