watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6  (Read 132664 times)

summer2017

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2017, 11:39:36 am »
Here are others I've tried in the past:

Avril Rodriguez - she's from Third Eye Wellness.  Tried her in 2014 and I don't know if she's still there. Magaling sya mag-pick up ng vibes.  She can describe situations spot on.  She's more of a counselor.  She said something to me with a timeline which materialized.

Jed - We had a scheduled group reading with him in 2013 pa. He's gayish na formal and bata pa.  During his reading, he would let us write down what he predicts.  Magaling sya.  Back in 2013, he predicted & described to me something that will happen pa in 2015.  That time, naisip ko, ang tagal. hehe.  2015 came and it happened, just as he described it.  Sabi nya he reads for politicians daw.  I wonder where he is now.  Baka kilala nyo sya, pa-share ng number  ;)

kit kat

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2017, 01:19:32 pm »
@applepie, actually I'm transparent that the reading was given for free, but if you read the post I gave detailed description of our session including the things that he said that I didn't feel right (like my current partner is my soulmate - an ex was a soulmate and it was very different) or the fact that he didn't give specifics, but his general hula was on point naman. I also gave areas for improvement. Still, I stand by what I said which is that I think he's okay for those looking for practical advice - such as career or business decisions, since he's adept in numerology and feng shui and can actually give useful tips.

I'd been to several FTs and iyong mga nabanggit dito sa GT napuntahan ko na karamihan. I'd also talked with people who can read akashic records (Velanthas is one) or talk to your angels. I also read tarot cards btw. This is why I did this write-up, because I'm interested in this area.

If di siya hiyang sa'yo, e di okay. Alam naman natin sa FTs hiyangan lang yan. :)

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2017, 11:08:34 pm »
Nichole1994... ang bilis ng panahon! Inaabangan ko talaga your update bec i know its around this time! Although i wished you revealed what it was pero okay na din yan!☺️

Veronicadecides2...  baka wala pa billboard si Master Hanz noong kayo pa ng ex mo. ☺️ Sayang pala. Peace!☺️

As always I still use master hanz and gurmeet's guide from our last session. Okay pa naman butci was wonderingvkung paano magparead pa uli if they almost covered everything........ may nagbago ba sa second reading kay  Gurmeet? Baka kase hindi sulit pero I think pa read uli ako sa kanila dalawa ng mid year to check.

AnnaTimber

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2017, 11:39:00 pm »
Hi, i am just new here but I was lurking way before pa and I tried the email reading of gurmeet. Just received the email from him tonight, sa totoo lang nalungkot ako sa sinabi niya, I asked him about my current relationship, it will not work well daw but it depends pa din daw sakin kung ano decision and he should not interfere with it. 😔

khaytie

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2017, 10:38:58 pm »
hello mga sis, ask ko lang my kilala ba kayo na magaling sa fengshui aside kay Master Hanz? Magpa consult kasi ko regarding sa auspicious dates for wedding. tia! :)

cesven1

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2017, 05:24:43 am »
Hi ladies, I have been consulting with Gurmeet since early last year pa after having read his predictions on fearless predictions blog. He is really, really good, and many of his predictions have come to pass.  I agree with one of the previous comments, Gurmeet is indeed on a different level so I hope he continues reading for a long time.

Piatua32

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2017, 10:44:51 am »
Try Chinese temples, they have calendars for good dates for weddings, house transfers etc

Nichole1994

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2017, 11:02:21 am »
Camilleshare, iba iba kasi topic ko i dont reecycle questions sayang ang fees haha.

Ka chat ko yung sa fearless prediction the other night, meron palang bagong offering si psychic Gurmeet, and they call it future life progression...visually na makikita daw ng client yung future during the session. Kaka curious huh!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:08:40 am by Nichole1994 »

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2017, 11:07:55 pm »
Si Gurmeet din yan sis nichole?

Nichole1994

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2017, 04:05:16 am »
@sis camiĺleshere yes kay psychic Gurmeet din

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2017, 12:19:02 am »
Namention mo na pala sis. Magkano kaya yan? Napansin mo ba sis nichole yung 5 year forecast ni Gurmeet... 😳 Prepping myself for my mid year readings with Gurmeet and Master Hanz. Kaialngan talaga dalawa sila.

cupcakencheese

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2017, 02:29:53 pm »
a month after i last posted....

well mga sis ...sa prediction ni gurmeet... yes... naka 2 out of  5 na sya.
 
then si Ruby.... she told me to wait so i need to wait for a few months bago siya puntahan

I went to Quiapo ....Si Bro George naman....well nakita niya whats happening recently... and he also told me na malapit na magyari yun inaabangan ko.

and also that Night I have an online reading with  Ms. Mia, she saw yun happening currently sa 1st card pa lang..i also learn my lesson with her cards na  you really need to tell her cards sino ka at ano mga pinagdadaanan mo silently......and she told me my option wait or do other things....mas maganda yun future sa wait.... so what i need to do is wait. I remember last time she was the one who told me that i need to relocate and I'm glad I did,  nakahanap ako ng mas cheaper na place and mas malapit pa sa work.

for now hindi ko na pinapansin mga nag msg sakin that he will be at Moa if i like to have a reading... or yun nag message sakin aking if ok na or if i wanted she do ritual daw for free.... hai i feel kung totoong madami silang client they will not message and tell you saan sila nag card reading.

Nichole1994

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2017, 07:01:21 am »
Camille dear i have not tried the 5 year reading. Ang layo pa nun 😂 ayoko yata ng maraming alam sa future 😆. Happy na ako sa 3 questions every now and then. Part ng excitement ang mag isip ng question at maghintay ng sagot😆😆

91 dollars daw pala yung past life regression and future life viewing accdg sa chika ni fearless admin. Parang gusto ko yung past life

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:06:55 am by Nichole1994 »

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2017, 08:26:48 pm »
Online din ang regression? Interesting!

This June, may tama si master hanz na mangyayari na wala sa June forecast ni Gurmeet sa akin. Cant wait sa mid yearreadings ko.

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2017, 09:29:12 pm »
Omg. Something happened  which sent me into a roller coaster of emotions. Past week has been tough. i mentioned what happened to master hanz while making arrangements for online reading. He warned me to be careful about this but i thought baka naman mali sya... but  while it was happening and i was taking part of it, iniisip ko pa rin what he said. Pero hindi ko talaga sya mafollow til i put all the pieces together! And realized tama nga!  It's not like my life depends on an Ft na pero ayun na nga, he warned me na! 😭 

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2017, 11:25:08 am »
subscribing to this thread. updated ba etong nakapost na number ni Mia sa first page, 09321033322. Di ako makaconnect using viber, not a viber number daw.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:29:01 am by msals2007 »

Camilleshere. Fragrant20

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2017, 08:10:56 pm »
Ang hirap pa din makinig agad sa sound FT advice instantly... tapos may mga friends ka pa na sasabihan ka na bakit ka ba nakikinig Sa kanya. Eh he knew all along. That was close talaga.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2017, 12:14:59 am »
guide lang sila sis walang ft na 100% accurate.

coloradogirl

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2017, 05:32:44 am »
After reading all the comments and inquiry with Fearless Predictions admin, I have finally tried Gurmeet, with the 3-question email.  My questions were regarding career as Im in a crossroad right now.  I was not looking for someone who would tell me what to do, but rather explain to me what my options would entail this it took me quite sometime to decide which FT to approach.

Anyway, his connection to my situation was quite strong and I was very satisfied with his descriptions so from that standpoint I would already give him some pogi points.  Its too early to tell how the predictions would pan out, but I think he gave me very sensible and logical arguments/ projections so Im very happy and comfortable.

He is quite unique from the other FTs that I had encountered and my gut feels tell me he is the real McCoy, so i would recommend him as well.   


plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 6
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2017, 10:19:49 am »
yung mga prediction sakin ni gurmeet, unti unti ng nangyayari. i think legit talaga yung predictions nya. Medyo nalulungkot lang ako kasi if mangyari nga din talaga lahat ng prediction nya sakin for 3 months, most likely, the answers he gave me para dun sa 3 questions ko is totoo din. I asked kasi about my relationship with my current partner and sabi nya wala daw kami future. I think I know why pero syempre i want to make it work. iniisip ko na lang, nothing is set to stone yet. and pwede pa naman magbago yun if willing kami i-work out yung issues namin. siguro pag free will ang pinaguusapan, pwede pa syang mag iba. but all other things like sabi niya i will have a small business and will earn from it, kakabenta ko lang ng gopro ko kahapon. and swak din yung ibang prediction nya sa timeline kasi sabi nya by sept, ok ang finances ko and eto talaga yung time na pumapasok samin yung appraisal namin with retro for 3 months (july kasi dapat effective date).


recommended ko din sya for monthly predictions. sana meron syang ganon lang wala ng questions. hahaha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close