Hello Sis,
Its been a while since I last posted, dami kasing nagyari, and durring those time I consulted Mary Rose... she gave me a very positive hopeful reading kaso from Jan to Date I'm still hoping for the outcome of her reading, so far not even close or near.... well felt pity as I feel every time she game me hope, she ask for a little payment for theses and that, till the extend, i notice walang improvement.
the next I consulted is Psychic Gurmeet..... he's from India talk of of the town, yes he did gave me hope, but he saw my problem, predicted some that manifested, and he also give very informative advice. and tell me I will have a happy life.
and since I'm sad and depress, I consulted Ceilo via online, these guy told me he is in trinoma but will be able to give an online reading.... so ok naman for me, i paid and he read, kaso mid of his reading ....as he sent me picture of the cards, i discover nasa bahay lang ata siya or somewhere ... im sure its not trinoma... as he accidentally capture a picture of the cards with his toes....and after the reading, nothing manifest, even my info was not right... so feel ko, i just paid him to say something. he also occasionally message me and inform that he will be at Moa or at somewhere if I'am interested for a reading...which hindi ko like.
then I saw another psychic August, as he read at a resto in Makati...1000pesos...but sana hindi ko na tinuloy, all info was walang tama. he even says im not happy with work which natawa ako...
and everything well never mind.. or maybe its just a bad day that nothing did came right.
Three Saturday ago, out of depression I consulted Ms. Mia, I consulted her before, kaso lately hirap kumuha ng in person reading with her, puros online lang via Viber, but maybe its time na rin for me to know the truth, pumayag na rin ako reading Via online, 1st card I choose...kaagad she told me what aspect in my life is in trouble. she didnt gave me a reading which I might like to hear, but she warn me, whats happening in my life, she didnt tell me to keep on thinking, but she told me to keep myself busy, as healing needs time.
I was surprise that this time the cards that I choose was more on what will happen to me if I choose to do something.
and weeks have gone after the reading I now feel lighter, worrying less as each day.
anyway, I really hope Psychic Gurmeet prediction till year end will pop up, so did the future Ms. Mia said will manifest if I take on that track of my life.
again ...and again ... pag may reader na nag offer after the reading nf ritual or dasal please say NO, I loose several thousand dahil sa mga reader na pa konti konti lang nag hingi na padala, wala naman result... better talaga...wag mag pa ritual as these reader take advantage when they know nahihirapan ka and your willing to pay para maayos.
lesson learned for me.