watch now

Author Topic: I need help... ZOBEL or WOODROSE  (Read 6339 times)

chelaquian

  • Guest
I need help... ZOBEL or WOODROSE
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:25:38 pm »
My Daughter is currently in an all girls school but next school year i will transfer her.  She's incoming grade 5. I can't decide which school is better.. La salle Zobel or Woodrose?  At first i was thinking of woodrose but then someone told me that they don't have computer subject and a liitle bit late for the k-12 program. So then i decided to check out zobel, according to reviews great quality education and facilities but then i was also told that the kids their are wild and over crowded already so i kind of got scared for my daughter. She's smart but also very shy. If there are parents with kids from zobel or woodrose help please. Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:45:38 pm by chelaquian »

ReginaCalero

  • Guest
Re: I need help... ZOBEL or WOODROSE
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 06:05:47 pm »
I would choose Woodrose sis, My ninang came from that school and now she is working in the Spanish Embassy. My second cousin graduated in that school and is now Studying in a university in Spain. It is a very good school sis plus it has a very good religious formation since it is run by the Opus Dei a very religious Roman Catholic group just like UAAP (University of Asia and the Pacific). But thats just my opinion but for me a lot of my family who are successful now has come from that school

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: I need help... ZOBEL or WOODROSE
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 12:02:21 pm »
I would definitely go for Woodrose not Zobel. The crowd is much better, and I think PAREF schools are the best option for people who live in the South.

sophiaalonzobul

  • Guest
Re: I need help... ZOBEL or WOODROSE
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 08:07:28 am »
Hi sis! I heard good reviews in Woodrose. But I think the community in Zobel are also great. Many of my daughter's team mates in gymnastics goes to Zobel. Seems they are having fun there too. My daughter went to San Beda College Alabang and i'm tranferring her to Zobel.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close